AT&T Store Kendallville Kendallville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Kendallville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Kendallville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kendallville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 19, 20195 out of 5
- May 12, 20185 out of 5first internet modem was bad, after trying everything. Modem replaced and they were very helpful
- April 17, 20181 out of 5Robin, that helped me always had to verify with manager if what she was saying was correct. She verified with me multiple times that my employee discount would not discount on the data plan that I picked but would wave any activation fee. This was also verified by the manager, do not know his name. I was informed to get this discount I needed to sign up using my work email address and it would automatically discount. After receiving my first bill I noticed that all 3 activation chargers were on my bill. I took my bill into the store to inquire about this. a young man helped me and didn't understand what was going on. He then asked me if I would like to speak with Robin about this and I stated I would. He came back to inform me that Robin was busy with a customer and states I am more then happy to speak to the manager, who was a different manager then before, and he could make sure I get my discount since that is what Robin told me. I said I guess since I can not speak with Robin. I was not even offered to wait for Robin. The manager came over to inform me that I will not be getting the discount because Robin was confused and there was a miscommunication. I informed him that I did not misunderstand what I was told and that she assured me my discount would wave activation fees. I politely suggested that the employees need to be fully trained and should not misinform customers of discounts they will receive. I informed the manager that this is the reason why I left AT&T years ago because no one had there information straight. So not only was I mislead on the discounts I could receive but now I have to pay activation fees for 3 phones for activation fees. I could have gone somewhere else that honors my employee discount . Also while I was talking with the young gentlemen, I asked him why my first bill was so high. I stated that I know the first bill is always the highest.. He then states that it is because it was prorated. I informed him it was 3/30/18 to 4/01/18. His response was, "oh don't worry about that." I am so frustrated at this point and regretting the decision to give AT&T another chance.
- March 29, 20185 out of 5I was very pleased with how helpful Jon was. He was very courteous, and knowledgeable.
- January 8, 20185 out of 5