AT&T Store Mishawaka University Park Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mishawaka
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mishawaka?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mishawaka Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 18, 20205 out of 5Shoutout to Paul!!!! He went thru my bill & showed me discrepancy’s & lowered it by $50 a month!!! He deserves some awesome recognition because I was ready to switch from AT&T and he saved me! Thank you so much !Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Kylah! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 7, 20201 out of 5I went here in June of 2019 to get a new phone. At that time they were offering the BOGO. I could not get a hold of my boyfriend while we were at the store, so Tracy said that I should go ahead and get the second phone and if we didn't want it, that I could bring it back. Later I was able to get ahold of my boyfriend and he did not want the phone, so the next day my mom and I took it back to the store.
Tracy said I had to pay a $40 restocking fee and then he would take the phone and second line off of my account.
I knew my first bill was going to be more, but all of my bills since then have been $158 a month for one phone. Since I have had a lot going on, I didn't think about logging into my account to see why.
In February, I was able to log into my account, just to find out that there are 2 phones and 2 lines. I called the UP store and spoke to the manager Jordan. He said that he would definitely take care of it for me and that I would be entitled to refund for all of these months that I have been over paying.
So a week later, I called and Jordan was on vacation. Then my mom passed and I had to deal with that. Now the store is closed due to COVID, I've been on hold with AT&T multiple times trying to get ahold of Customer Service and I am getting nowhere. I am seriously considering dropping AT&T and going to Verizon.Response from AT&TApril 27, 2020We are sorry to hear that, and are here to help. We made changes to safeguard employees, so wait times may be longer than usual. Please know we are working hard to get to you and appreciate your patience.To start, send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. From there we will get this figured out.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5Very good. Did not wait, was taken care of promptly.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5I was immediately greeted as I entered the store with a smile. I was asked a series of questions that helped narrow down my purchase options. My purchase was swift and easy and the phone was taken out the box set up and explained to me. I was offered several accessories which I declined due to price and my budget. I will definitely be back.
- February 14, 20195 out of 5