AT&T Store Terre Haute Southwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Terre Haute Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 5, 20195 out of 5Was quickly helped. Staff was friendly & helpful. She did not waste time talking about other things. She did not talk down to me, and took the time to answer my questions. Offered help in ways to improve our service & also save money.
- February 4, 20191 out of 5I came into this store to upgrade my iPhone. When we walked in the door all the associates had their noses in a tablet and our sales rep had to be summoned more than once to help us. She either couldn't or wouldn't tell me the differences in the iPhones I was looking at to help me make a decision. Luckily my husband (who is more techie than I am) came over and cleared up some of my questions. Our sales rep was snarky and sarcastic and the only time she smiled was when she made a sarcastic comment. Even her coworkers would throw in a sarcastic comment every once in a while. She wouldn't hardly take no for an answer when she was pushing Direct TV and insurance on us. The only positive thing that came out of our trip to this store that that they had the phone I wanted in stock. I would really like to talk to someone about this experience to someone and release the name of the associate.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5We dealt with Ryan he did a great job with our phone upgrade.I went to the Vincennes att store the next day just because its close to home and they couldn't help me so guess what i drove an hour away from home to go back to the Terre Haute store and I got to deal with Ryan again and as before he helped us do exactly what the Vincennes store said they couldnt do...
- December 11, 20181 out of 5I was treated better than some of the people that happen to come in while i was waiting to be helped.. some of the worst customer service i have ever seen the way they spoke to people was rude and the tone of voice used was very uncalled for. you are there to provide a service! customers are not a bother nor do they need to be talked down to.
- November 18, 20181 out of 5My husband went in to buy a new iphone which was very expensive and the lady that took care of us was terrible. She did not explain anything, would not help us set anything up just gave us a printout and said do this. We are older and this is hard for us. She did not even move the contacts over for us and my husband had to go back into the store and got a different lady that was very helpful. He has worked all night and all morning trying to get things move to the new phone and it has been terrible. The first lady that waited on us was not helpful at all and it was like she was talking down to us. We spent way too much money to be treated like this. We will not use this location ever again.