AT&T Store Terre Haute Southwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Terre Haute
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Terre Haute?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Terre Haute Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Horrendous customer service. Rebecca, who is now acting manager in her boss, Jake's absence while he is on vacation, is snippy, slow to answer questions, and rude. We visited the store 1 month ago and she tried to help us suspend our account temporarily while we traveled abroad. She was UNABLE to do so, and in effect failed at creating 2 separate NEW accounts for us, which she then proceeded to lock us out of. We had no choice but to cancel our service on our way out of the country, but low and behold, the additional accounts SHE HAD created were still active, so my husbands' phone CANNOT be unlocked, nor can we access these superfluous accounts in order to cancel them since she never set up email account or account passcode to manage them over the phone. Moreover, instead of even feigning understanding or apologizing for her mistakes, she was yelling at me, cutting me off, and basically hung up on me when I used precious international minutes to try to beg her to help us out from El Salvador. DON'T GO HERE. And if you must, certainly DON'T trust Rebecca to solve your problems. She was too busy looking at her OWN phone, switching between touching her phone and touching our phones during a PANDEMIC while we were with her in-person.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5Was quickly helped. Staff was friendly & helpful. She did not waste time talking about other things. She did not talk down to me, and took the time to answer my questions. Offered help in ways to improve our service & also save money.
- February 4, 20191 out of 5I came into this store to upgrade my iPhone. When we walked in the door all the associates had their noses in a tablet and our sales rep had to be summoned more than once to help us. She either couldn't or wouldn't tell me the differences in the iPhones I was looking at to help me make a decision. Luckily my husband (who is more techie than I am) came over and cleared up some of my questions. Our sales rep was snarky and sarcastic and the only time she smiled was when she made a sarcastic comment. Even her coworkers would throw in a sarcastic comment every once in a while. She wouldn't hardly take no for an answer when she was pushing Direct TV and insurance on us. The only positive thing that came out of our trip to this store that that they had the phone I wanted in stock. I would really like to talk to someone about this experience to someone and release the name of the associate.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5We dealt with Ryan he did a great job with our phone upgrade.I went to the Vincennes att store the next day just because its close to home and they couldn't help me so guess what i drove an hour away from home to go back to the Terre Haute store and I got to deal with Ryan again and as before he helped us do exactly what the Vincennes store said they couldnt do...
- December 11, 20181 out of 5I was treated better than some of the people that happen to come in while i was waiting to be helped.. some of the worst customer service i have ever seen the way they spoke to people was rude and the tone of voice used was very uncalled for. you are there to provide a service! customers are not a bother nor do they need to be talked down to.