AT&T Store Wabash Wabash
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Wabash
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wabash?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wabash Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20191 out of 5Might as well take a chair with you and clear your schedule
- October 5, 20181 out of 5I was in the store for over 30 minutes, the manager began helping us when we first got to the store, after 10 minutes she printed us a receipt then said to call att support after already speaking with them. While on the phone with customer support she began talking to other employees about myself and my family, she degraded us and told us the problem with our phone wasn’t her responsibility. When other employees tried to help us or check on ya she would tell them no. Then when we were leaving she was very rude, didn’t say thank you or come again, she rolled her eyes when customer service told us they would replace the phone.
- July 24, 20181 out of 5I have been here over 30 min and I heard the guy say.. he’s Asleep!! There r only 2 reps and one Guy is asleep for an hour! I understand your short handed but this is rediculous I have to wait I’ll get he guy wakes up
- June 24, 20181 out of 5My parents visited this store on 6/22 because of a phone not working at all. They were sent to an Apple store which the closest one is an hour and a half away. After having the phone tested there they said it was dead, it wouldn’t do anything. I then returned to the Wabash store with them where the help was unprofessional, gave us the run around again (and then told us the Apple store told them wrong information). What took the cake was that the assistant manager was there the entire time with his feet kicked up and didn’t offer to get up and rectify the situation.
- June 24, 20183 out of 5It took me going into the store four times before I was able to get my iPhone 8 working. It was the fourth visit that had someone that really helped me. (Shout out to Clint!) It was quite an ordeal. First I was told to transfer my information with iTunes. When that didn’t work, I went back and was told to transfer with iCloud. Still no luck. Then when I came in to return the phone and be done with it, Clint told me to try just re-entering my apps and not mess with transfers. Guess what? I have a new iPhone 8+!