AT&T Store Warsaw Warsaw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Warsaw
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Warsaw?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Warsaw Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20191 out of 5Spoke with a woman who tried to tell me paperwork said something different than was right in front of me. Was misled at time of purchase and yes I was upset I don’t like someone insinuating I’m a liar when I have it writing in front of me. Never the less I said nothing derogatory and or mean and definitely nothing that warranted her hanging up on me while I was trying to tell her what wasn’t right. Really? You jus hang up on customers instead of listening. I don’t care if she’s having a bad day this woman should not be in customer service.!!!! Stay away from this location first they will mislead you to get there commission then hang up on you when you call at the time you realize you’ve been literally misled intentionally or not. Worse customer service I’ve ran across in a long time. I would not recommend this store.
- February 2, 20195 out of 5Once we were helped everything went great. Very good customer service.
- August 16, 20185 out of 5Entered the Warsaw store at 9 am. I was having problems with my IPad. It took 3 phone calls and talking to several more people to get the job done. Kane never gave up. He took control and I left the store a very happy customer. Kane was very helpful and friendly. I give him 5 stars.
- July 16, 20185 out of 5Excellence got in looked at a few phones and was set up and out in about 30 minutes
- June 26, 20181 out of 5They need to learn their jobThey didn’t know what they were talking about they did everything wrong