AT&T Store West Lafayette West Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Lafayette Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 31, 20204 out of 5My most recent experience at AT&T was rather interesting. Saturday I arrived wanting to upgrade one of my phones. I was greeted promptly by Nathan. I have had a previous interaction in the past with Nathan. He’s rather young, seems knowledgeable, isn’t unfriendly but he has an arrogant somewhat condescending affect. I made it though the visit ( there were a couple of glitches while there but nothing too bad) with phone in hand. Once I left I decided I would call the phone before leaving town just to make sure everything worked since the phone, screen protector, etc had not even been opened. I tried calling new phone and nothing. I call back to the store and a man answered, I recognized his voice and believe this was the manager of the store. I explained there might be a problem with the phone as it isn’t ringing. Without asking additional questions, he proceeded to diagnosis the problem as “The calls are going to old phone via the iCloud. “ I accepted this although I have never heard of this but I’m not the greatest at technology. After 40 min drive home, I realize the wrong phone was upgraded causing 2 of my lines to be shut down. I am annoyed by the mistake but also understand mistakes happen. After going though additional trouble, I returned to the store today and was greeted by Andrew. Andrew was exceptional in his customer service. He was friendly, asked the appropriate questions, confirmed job was complete and accurate. He did all this in a timely professional manner. Because of Andrew, I am giving a 4/5 rating. He alone should receive a 5/5. The other two would have gotten 2/5. From one professional to another, Nathan I would recommend toning down your arrogance and condescending tone as this does not suit anyone who is starting out in the workforce. You will advance further if you work on this. To the guy who answered the phone, don’t give advice over the phone unless you are sure. I believe the appropriate response should have been bring it back in so we can trouble shoot. Instead you wasted my time by giving me a ridiculous answer and not asking any questions.
- February 7, 20205 out of 5Destinee provided me with great customer service! She answered all my questions and made the process very smooth.Response from AT&TFebruary 8, 2020Thank you!
- January 14, 20205 out of 5My wife and I needed assistance with setting up new phones and correctly transferring information. Nathan J did an outstanding job with us, showed great patience, knowledge, and skill.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Thank you!
- December 3, 20195 out of 5We added a line to our plan. Austin was super helpful, friendly, and explained everything to us. We are not tech savy, and he took the time to make sure we understood everything. He did not rush us or try to pressure us. Fantastic customer service!!!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hello Jessica B. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 10, 20181 out of 5Drove to West Lafayette to assist my son in geting his broken p[hone up and running. The AT&T representative was extremely unhelpful and unprofessional. He only seemed interested in moving on to another job or going home.