AT&T Store West Lafayette West Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Lafayette
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Lafayette?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the West Lafayette Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20201 out of 5EXTREMELY disappointed! I went in to buy a phone and after waiting in line for 45 minutes was told that their inventory program was down and they were not able to sell any phones. That would have been nice to know before I waited for 45 minutes. He put my name on the phone I wanted and assured me he would call me as soon as the program was up and running. He never called and after four days I went back in to purchase my phone. After waiting anther 30 minutes, because he was the only employee in the store with any knowledge, I asked if he still had my phone. He said no! When I asked why he hadn't called me he said they had been busy. Terrible customer service!
- May 31, 20204 out of 5My most recent experience at AT&T was rather interesting. Saturday I arrived wanting to upgrade one of my phones. I was greeted promptly by Nathan. I have had a previous interaction in the past with Nathan. He’s rather young, seems knowledgeable, isn’t unfriendly but he has an arrogant somewhat condescending affect. I made it though the visit ( there were a couple of glitches while there but nothing too bad) with phone in hand. Once I left I decided I would call the phone before leaving town just to make sure everything worked since the phone, screen protector, etc had not even been opened. I tried calling new phone and nothing. I call back to the store and a man answered, I recognized his voice and believe this was the manager of the store. I explained there might be a problem with the phone as it isn’t ringing. Without asking additional questions, he proceeded to diagnosis the problem as “The calls are going to old phone via the iCloud. “ I accepted this although I have never heard of this but I’m not the greatest at technology. After 40 min drive home, I realize the wrong phone was upgraded causing 2 of my lines to be shut down. I am annoyed by the mistake but also understand mistakes happen. After going though additional trouble, I returned to the store today and was greeted by Andrew. Andrew was exceptional in his customer service. He was friendly, asked the appropriate questions, confirmed job was complete and accurate. He did all this in a timely professional manner. Because of Andrew, I am giving a 4/5 rating. He alone should receive a 5/5. The other two would have gotten 2/5. From one professional to another, Nathan I would recommend toning down your arrogance and condescending tone as this does not suit anyone who is starting out in the workforce. You will advance further if you work on this. To the guy who answered the phone, don’t give advice over the phone unless you are sure. I believe the appropriate response should have been bring it back in so we can trouble shoot. Instead you wasted my time by giving me a ridiculous answer and not asking any questions.
- February 7, 20205 out of 5Destinee provided me with great customer service! She answered all my questions and made the process very smooth.Response from AT&TFebruary 8, 2020Thank you!
- January 14, 20205 out of 5My wife and I needed assistance with setting up new phones and correctly transferring information. Nathan J did an outstanding job with us, showed great patience, knowledge, and skill.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Thank you!
- December 3, 20195 out of 5We added a line to our plan. Austin was super helpful, friendly, and explained everything to us. We are not tech savy, and he took the time to make sure we understood everything. He did not rush us or try to pressure us. Fantastic customer service!!!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hello Jessica B. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.