AT&T Store Council Bluffs Council Bluffs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3701 Metro Dr
, IA 51501
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Council Bluffs
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Council Bluffs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Council Bluffs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 27, 20201 out of 5I had the WORST experience here ever. The sales rep Mercedes Martinez told me that the iPhone XS would be $5 a month because it was running a promotion. Now I’m ring treated like trash and disrespected and she claims that she told me $10 a month when she did NOT. I can’t believe this. Your customer service sucks worst than Verizon and to top that off the MANAGER was no better. You will be REPORTED!!!!
- November 29, 20191 out of 5I waited for over a month to get my new phone. They promised me my phone bill would be less than Sprint and phone bill is more than Sprint . I got my daughter a phone and asked to trade it out 8 days after I got it . Sales person said I couldn’t . Come to find out I was told it could’ve Been traded back for another phone after it was too late . Only 14 days to trade phone back . Sales guy didn’t know what the hell he was doing ( Josh )
- October 30, 20191 out of 5The customer service from the employee at the store was awful. After being shouted at and being told that she refused to help me solve my problem, I called customer support over the phone and had the problem fixed in minutes. I hope that this isn't the customer service at all of your stores.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5The young lady that was working was very good and knew her products and what she needed to do.
- April 1, 20195 out of 5Store was very helpful ,however after store was horrible didnt get phones I ordered ,took week to get one the other one ordered got cancelled money hasn't been returned,and anybody I talk to doesn't know why or what to do
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.