AT&T Store West Des Moines South 68th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Des Moines
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Des Moines?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Des Moines Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 13, 20205 out of 5I would like to commend representative Natalie Rogers for her outstanding customer service. The credit card connected to my phone expired and Natalie patiently and kindly spent no less than 30 minutes getting the problem resolved. She was cheerful, knowledgeable and genuinely concerned about correcting a problem not of her making. Natalie is a superstar.Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2020Hello Brian, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Natalie always wants to ensure that she is going above and beyond for her customers! Always ask for her when you come in and be sure to refer friends and family to her as well. Look forward to helping you any time you want to stop in.
Managers - Carla & James
- July 19, 20205 out of 5Go see Joe Archibald! Great customer service and painless process. Joe was the hardest working guy in the store and still made me feel like I was the only one in there. I will defiantly ask for him the next time I need anything. Good luck to your Mets Joe!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Nicci - Happy to hear that Joe took great care of you! He loved seeing that you are rooting for the Mets! If you have any needs in the future come back and see us. If you have friends or family send them in to see Joe, he will ensure that he gives them the same great service!
Carla & Katie - Managers
- March 13, 20201 out of 5I went out to the one in Jordan Creek or I should say on Jordan Creek Parkway the new store out here on Mill Civic and Edwin to get my money he actually tell me my bill will go down with my bill actually went up I’m a single mother with kids and to get my money he told me my bill will go down but my bill didn’t go down there very rude they’re not helpful he doesn’t know what he’s doing I always have to come back I had to come back three times when I got the new phone because he didn’t put it together right he didn’t know what he was doing he wasn’t telling me the correct information I feel that when they give you correct information something should be done about that you shouldn’t be able to give information to people just to get money I will never ever go back to that store and I will never ever after this contract is done I will not fill with them if there’s a way of getting out of it I am getting out! Should teach there employees not to lie for money! AT&T Sucks I will tell anybody & everybody about my experience and how bad it was!!!! Hate AT&T!Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Kinyata T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If you have more questions about the bill please stop in so that we can go through it again. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
Carla - Manager
- February 11, 20205 out of 5Joe Archibald was super helpful in finding ways to save money and gave GREAT customer service. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and extremely helpful!Response from AT&TFebruary 12, 2020Hi Nancy W.. I love hearing about great service from our location! We look forward to giving this level of service to you in the future! Thanks for visiting!
Manager - Carla
- January 11, 20191 out of 5They refused to accept ny id because it was taled together. They discussed manually entering ny id but decided not to, even though i had previously been a customer. Also told me that kiosk id, accepted by the State of Iowa, was not going to work. So i have to go the DOT for hours.