AT&T Store Overland Park West 119th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Overland Park
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Overland Park?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Overland Park Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Jordan was excellent! I wanted to switch from Sprint to ATT and the process was seamless! They also told me about FirstNet, which I selected. If you are in the National Guard or a Physician or Nurse or PA, check out FirstNet, a first responder network that works when the phones are down in a disaster. Great experience with Jordan!Response from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hi Scott, First off thank you so much for your service to our country. Also thanks for spreading the word about FirstNet. We are so glad that Jordan took such excellent care of you. If you should need anything in the future please do not hesitate to come by. Thanks again!
- December 22, 20181 out of 5I ordered a brand new iPhone XS Max yesterday (online), and received it two hours later. IT was great! The process was seamless, uncomplicated and very enjoyable. As I went about my evening, my brand new phone's screen became unresponsive. I immediately got online to troubleshoot the problem to make sure it wasn't user error. Once I went through the process of a soft reboot, hard reboot, and iTunes update, the screen was still unresponsive.I went to this AT&T store. Was greeted by the manager, and told that they would be with me as soon as they could, I was fine waiting. I was then approached by an employee who stated that his name was Jamel. After telling him about my situation, and various trips to an other AT&T store and the Apple store, he was unwilling to help me out. Not because he possibly couldn't but because he wouldn't. I was then frustrated when he told me that I was rude and that I was talking over him, when I was just trying to troubleshoot a solution for my lemon of a phone. I quietly tried to ask him for advice as to how to go about my situation and he told me that he wouldn't help me. I found him to be very disrespectful, unprofessional, and outright insulting. This employee lacked the compassion, and empathy that a good customer service experience encompasses. DO BETTER AT&T! DO BETTER!
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Juanita the manager went out of her way to help us. I could not tell you how much she did and we are indebted. ATT would no listen to reason and lied to us over and over and If she did not help us we, we should still be having the same issues.
- June 4, 20185 out of 5Absolutely fantastic. Christopher Graves was extremely knowledgeable, super nice, fantastic AT&T employee. I highly recommend him to everyone who has any issue with AT&T products. He can solve all your problems. AMF
- May 23, 20185 out of 5Always a smile when you walk in. Immediately takes care of your needs. Offers ways to save you money but doesn’t hassle you when they do.