AT&T Store Overland Park Overland Pk
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Overland Park
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Overland Park?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Overland Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- December 22, 20201 out of 5In short-I'd rather burn my %#@&$ than step foot in this store again. Other than one employee (Nick) who seemed to be doing as best one could against a surreal level of poor management, organizational ineptitude, and utter failure in the basic systems as paying for a product, I've never in my life seen such absolute incompetence in basic customer service and managing their products. We spent over six (6) hours in the store over two days, waiting for them to simply process our new phones and service contract-with it still uncertain whether our first bill will actually reflect what we were told. Seriously-until (if) they get their act together, stay away.
- September 21, 20201 out of 5I had a similar negative experience as a previous customer who wrote a review here. The store employee basically lied to me and told me I was eligible for a trade-in discount for my old phone. He told me the discount would not be applied for 2 or 3 billing cycles. But he said, and I paraphrase, "if the trade-in phone works, you'll get the discount." Three bills later and I still don't have the discount. Att said earlier today when I called that I'm actually not eligible for their discount because I don't have an unlimited plan. This is very frustrating because the employee assured me I was eligible. I absolutely wouldn't have bought the new phone if I would have known I wouldn't receive the discount. By the way, they took my old phone and I haven't gotten it back. So even though I'm apparently not eligible for a discount, they didn't send my old phone back, and they lied by saying that I was eligible for the discount in the first place, apparently because they wanted the sale/commission. Also, they originally charged me for the wrong/more expensive phone which required me to wait there for two hours while they tried to fix their mistake. This store is unbelievably shady. Do not shop there.
- June 16, 20201 out of 5I found out the hard way that this is not a company owned AT&T store. They are simply an authorized retailer. After being misled about a promotional plan, the manager was unwilling to assist us with resolving the issue. She simply blamed an employee that is supposedly no longer with the company. They are eager to make a sale, yet offer zero customer service. It is worth the trip to the AT&T owned store at 135th & Metcalf. They were extremely helpful in returning the IPhone and voiding the Plan that was created by this deceptive retailer.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Marissa,
I am so sorry to hear about your experience in our store. We try to hire and properly train great people. Based on your comments we have more work to do.
- March 28, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. The manager Taylor, she was fantastic.Response from AT&TMay 1, 2020Hello John! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Glad to hear that Taylor provided excellent service! Thanks for being an AT&T customer!