AT&T Store Wichita North Greenwich Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
2413 N Greenwich Rd
, KS 67226
USWe are located near Chili's and across from Staybridge Suites.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Wichita's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Wichita
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wichita?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wichita Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 8, 20191 out of 5If you are a minority you are no welcomed in this store on Greenwich Road in Wichita, Ks. I went into the store to make a payment. There was only one employee. She was sittings at a desk eating. Did not greet me or anything. When I told her I needed to make a payment she couldn’t even speak due to she had mouth full of food. I said do you take checks she printed at her tablet, like I am suppose to know what that meant. I said you can’t speak she sarcastically said “I had food in my mouth” What kind of employee does that!!!! Then I told her I need to use 2 separate debit card she said “I can’t do that”. I know they can because I have done it before even at that store. I said you can’t run 2 card under 2 separate transaction “She said no our system doesn’t allow us” then she said you could go to the store on Rock Road to make your payment. This representative was determined not to help. She then tried to pull up something on her tablet and said it not working it will not let me make a payment. I then said if I leave and come back and make another payments you will not process it, “She said NO”. I told her she had the worse customer service and I wanted to speak to her supervisor she said she wasn’t giving me the name and I had to leave or she was calling the police. I told her to do what you need to do. So she gets on the phone and calls someone else, while I was calling the Rock Road location in Wichita,Ks and I’m telling the rep at the Rock Road location my experience and she is trying to interrupt me by saying “I am no giving my supervisor’s name” I told her to “Shut her d***mouth I’m talking to the rep at Rock Road” This was the rudest employee. The rep on Rock Road was listening and said you can come here an we will discuss reporting your incident. I left the store I had to go to the Rock Road location. Then I made a complaint at the 1-800-288-2020 Corporate office. This happened on 10/08/2019 between 2:09 pm - 2:30 pm Central Time. I had to drive 2 miles to make my payment when I work a few blocks from the store on Greenwich Rd. I have been an AT&T customer for almost 30 years and this was the worse customer service experience I have ever had.
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- April 29, 20195 out of 5Bought a new cell phone. Went to the Wichita store on Greenwich even though I do not live in Wichita. In the past have been able to stop in and ask them questions and they were always very accommodating, so I went back there to purchase my new phone. My representative, Stacy noted on the sales receipt, was awesome. I went from a Samsung 4 to a S10e so it was quite a jump and she was patient and helpful. Will definitely continue with that location,
- April 27, 20195 out of 5The new manager of this location is amazing, always knowledgeable and able to find the answers to any of our questions.
- January 11, 20191 out of 5Will never return to this store; person didn’t seem to want to help. I asked if he could review my usage he said to call 611, I asked about phone battery and he told me to go across the street, as I walked out he waived good bye with his hand and back turned, sarcastically. Went to Rock Road instead where I used to go, while different experience.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.