AT&T Store Lexington Richmond Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lexington
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lexington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lexington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20205 out of 5Great experience at this store. Everyone was friendly and I got excellent service from Mitch. He went out of his way to help me with my broken phone and gave me every option with replacements. Very pleased!Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2021Thank you for the great rating! We truly appreciate your business!
- May 28, 20201 out of 5My husband and i thought we got the BOGO deal for IPhone 11 but was wrong. This store DIDNT'tell us we had to have unlimited plan to qualify for the deal.. REALLY...How the hell u offer a deal and not tell the customer to upgrade to unlimited plan to qualify. So unprofessional and just wanted to make a sell. I just Call the loyality department for ATT and filed a complaint. Go to APPLE STORE for any ATT needs..Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hello Lottie S, our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 25, 20202 out of 5We have been with AT&T/Cingular etc for many years and have had a few mistakes with them over the years that we overlooked but last night was unforgettable. We were told different stories about how things worked and the mistakes were to many to mention really made us consider moving on elsewhere. David (a manager) was rude and wasn’t real interested in fixing their mistakes and he made 4 nice patient people get real upset. He along with his coworkers decided to leave and go home hitch was fine because Krystal helped us when they left and she knew how to straighten out their mess and was a nice person. They would have lost 5 people as customers if they didn’t have Krystal. David needs some anger management along with some more training in order to help and act the way a manager should.
- January 10, 20205 out of 5This store has great customer service! I was helped by Krystal and Shane and they were great! They saved us money by switching from Verizon and also got the new iPhone 11 and STILL paying less than what I was paying at Verizon! Super nice people and seem great to work with. Would definitely recommend.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hey Chelsea, Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and your husband as well. We appreciate you doing business with us and look forward to a long, beneficial partnership between AT&T and your business! Come back and see us any time!
- June 24, 20191 out of 5We have been customers of AT&T for 15 years. We had two phone lines and an ipad line. We went in for the promotion to buy one new phone and get the second phone free with a purchase of a third line. We were told by two separate salespeople to complete the deal and then wait for 30 days and cancel our current ipad line. Then come back and add our ipad to the new third line. To make this work, we would pay an additional $10 on our new bill. We did as told, and now are being advised that this cannot be done. If we want to use our ipad, we now must purchase a fourth line. This was totally misrepresented to us. We will be changing phone companies as soon as our contract is over!