AT&T Store Baton Rouge Lsu
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Baton Rouge
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Baton Rouge?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Baton Rouge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- May 2, 20205 out of 5The sales representatives were kind and helpful. They did everything in their power to ensure we had a smooth and stress-free transaction. Management was also kind and encouraging. Great teamwork at this store.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Lexus We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Phenomenal customer service at this location. I went on opening day and purchased 2 iPads for my kids. My sales rep, Ashton, and his manager, Irvin, were extremely helpful. They made sure to answer all of my questions and got me out the door within minutes. If you’re in Baton Rouge, go to this location!Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Lakein, we appreciate every one of our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we work to make sure the experience is amazing. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.