AT&T Store Baltimore Dundalk
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Baltimore
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Baltimore?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Baltimore Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 31, 20215 out of 5Tyler and Jasmine were both so amazing! I left their store with no questions because they covered anything and everything with so much patience and they were so nice and by far the most friendly at&t store I have ever went too!Response from AT&TFebruary 1, 2021Hi Leah! We are thrilled to hear about the great experience you had with both Tyler and Jasmine and appreciate your valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- March 21, 20201 out of 5Linda Jones
1717 Rita Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
Dundalk, Md 21222
Worst experience I had. I should of known better to go to an AT&T authorized dealer store instead of directly going to an AT&T store.
I upgraded two of my lines November/December. The sales person (Dylan Tate) talked me into adding a line so I could get a new phone and pay only $5.00 monthly installment. The other upgrade I was given the same deal but with no monthly installments. When I received my receipt for the transactions, it had my name but not my address. It had an out of state address. I asked to correct it and was told they couldn't. Noah told me that when a name is typed in, it randomly picks an address. Noah signed the receipt with the incorrect address and told me it will be fine.Then Dylan told me to come back in 30 days and he can delete the new line and I could keep my current phone number. I came back in and was told it was now 45 days. I came back in a 3rd and was told once again its now 60 days. I came back in a 4th time and was told it is now 90. At this point I was beyond pissed off. I've went back several times after that and finally I was told, by Noah I couldn't cancel the new lines but I could cancel the old lines instead. I told Noah that I am going to write a review about this store and the 2 employees and he begged me not to because it would look bad on him. OH WELL!!! I am now paying for 6 lines instead of 4. After being jerked around since November, my last option is to file a complaint with the BBB and Attorney States Office. I've been a customer way back when it was Cingular 1988. Is this how you treat your long time, loyal customers? Shame on you! The salesperson was Dylan Tate (who is no longer at that store) & the store manager is Noah, not sure of his last name.
I will not refer people to your store. I will send them to local AT&T store. I would appreciate a call back with a solution to my issue.(410-294-4847) Giving the phone back & cancelling the new number are not an option. My old phone was used as a trade in.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5worst store I have dealt with. Purchased S10e phones under a bogo plan and somehow they did not upgrade my plan to qualify for the promotion. I called AT& T 9 times and was told it would take 3 billing cycles to reflect. On the 3rd billing I was then told I did not qualify because I was on the wrong plan and the offer was no longer valid and they could not do anything. I called the store and spoke to the store manager several times as well and he was the one who sold us the phones and told us they could not do anything because they are a franchise store not a AT& T storeResponse from AT&TMarch 11, 2020Hi Sherry. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize for the inconvenience. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further this matter. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- April 27, 20195 out of 5Completely satisfied!! Our sales rep was Janae and she was great! Such a wonderful personality and she knew everything about any phone any device or accessory. Buying a new phone always takes time and we even bought a watch and she made our time there comfortable and pleasant. Whoever runs this store should definitely take the time to compliment and acknowledge these employees on their dedication. I will definitely be using this location everytime I need something. Specifically Janae. Thanks so much for all your help!
- February 28, 20194 out of 5Store Rep was very helpful I needed a new Sim card.