AT&T Store Baltimore Canton Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Baltimore
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Baltimore?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Baltimore Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 9, 20215 out of 5Best customer experience of my life! KARRELL FLETCHER (sales associate) was as good as it gets! Begrudgingly went in for a much needed phone upgrade (iPhone 6), I had every issue known to man... Unknown Apple ID, a dead email account associated with account, lost password(s), outdated software on existing phone, etc... Karrell had the patience of a saint and the technical expertise to work through every single issue on my behalf. She never tried to oversell me and looked for every way possible to get the best deal for me. All while being one of the most pleasant people I have ever dealt with. Promote this young lady AT&T!!! You have a rock star. I will enjoy my new iPhone 12 ProMax even more given my experience in store with Karrell.Response from AT&TJanuary 11, 2021Hi Sean! Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear about the great experience you had upgrading your device with Karrell. We appreciate your feedback and hope you are enjoying your new iPhone 12 Pro Max!
- December 30, 20201 out of 5The worse. I have been a customer of AT&T since it was called Cingular. I guess about at least 22 years. I have always purchased my phone under 2 year contract (which has since changed). I recently saw a commercial on tv about receiving a Samsung Note20 5G FREE with a trade in. I called the customer service number and was setup to trade in my phone. I explained to my service rep I did not want my bill to be over $85.00 per month since I was currently paying $65.00 - $75.00 per month. He explained it would only be over that for 2 months, and after the two months AT&T would deduct $33.34 from my bill which is how they do it to make the phone free. This would occur every month until the phone was paid off. I ordered this phone in September, it is now December and I have been calling them seems like every other day and was told on 12/28/2020 I need to change my plan to an unlimited plan for an additional $15.00. I had that set up and was told I had to speak with the trade in group to have the $33.34 removed per month. I called that department and was told I needed to call the customer service number back. I did get a rep (Crystal) who saw exactly what I was going on with my account. She submitted a ticket to escalate the issue and stated I should have been told at the time of placing my order about moving up to an unlimited plan but was never told about it until 3 months later. I then received a call from Gina in the ICU Department and explained this whole situation to her who stated there was nothing they could do for me. She even notice the things that was not explained to me at the time of placing the order, like the plan needing to be unlimited and the trade in needing to be a certain amount. I asked why didn't the rep explain these things and she just stated they would talk with him. Mean while I am stuck paying for a phone I would have never ordered had I not been mislead. I am very upset and frustrated as to how they have treated the issue. I am stuck with paying $999.00 for a phone that was suppose to be free. Will never trust them nor refer them to anyone again.Response from AT&TDecember 31, 2020Hi Aredenia! We apologize that you had a frustrating experience with your upgrade. If you would like to see if there is anything our Baltimore location can do to assist you, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will reach out to you to review your concerns.
- August 5, 20201 out of 5I went to transfer my number to AT&T yesterday. The staff who helped me told me that I must provide a driver license or an MD ID or a US passport as a proof of ID and said that she couldn't help me with a foreign passport. This simply makes no sense to me. I checked with the AT&T support team who told me that I should be able to use any international passport as a proof!This is really a warm welcome to a potential customerResponse from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi Yi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize for the confusion. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- January 28, 20201 out of 5Did not want to assist me with exchanging a phone I purchased and was delivered through att.com. They stated I needed to go to a corporate store. But in reality, they just didn’t want to assist because there was no profit for them.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2020Hi Alex. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and apologize that you did not have a 5-star visit. Your experience at our store means a lot to us, so we would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- January 15, 20195 out of 5My visit was very pleasant, employee was very knowledgeable. And, made me feel 100% satisfied with switching to At&t. “ A++ will definitely refer a friend...