AT&T Store Bel Air Festival Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Bel Air
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bel Air Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 8, 20205 out of 5I just was working with Kristoff and he was most helpful. I am stuck in FL and needed to get a new phone for my elderly mother who lives in southern Maryland (pretty far from me right now). Kristoff helped me get the new phone I purchased from Walmart up and running. THANK YOU!!!!!Response from AT&TApril 15, 2020Hi Melony! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad to hear about the great experience you had with Kristoff and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- January 17, 20191 out of 5Our experience at the ATT store can be summarized as unprofessional. The sales associates including the one helping us watched a movie during our entire visit. We are a military family and wanted to take advantage of the BOGO Iphone deal. However, none of the associates were able to make that offer work with the fourth phone since my husband and I will be stationed oversees starting in July. The only reason we did purchase 3 phones and transfer to ATT was due to two broken phones and no other companies having any type of deal currently. Our previous phone provider is much more organized and professional. I was also frustrated and disappointed when all the discounts I signed up for (paperless, military, multiple lines) were not applied to my first bill. My first bill is $200 more than I was quoted in the store. I've spent so much time trying getting my account corrected. After these phones are paid off, I will not remain with ATT.
- November 7, 20185 out of 5The transaction of adding a new phone to my plan was effortless. The staff were very knowledgeable and courteous!
- October 1, 20182 out of 5After waiting for 10 to 15 minutes, when the employee arrived he didn't introduce himself, asked what I wanted, then took my phone to another desk and worked on it for 10 to 15 minutes. I wanted my phone activated, and the phone number switched to the new phone. He couldn't switch the number, so I got a new number. He didn't ask me if I had any questions, or needed help with anything, though I told him it was my first smartphone, and a gift. Consequently, he gave me no help, as I didn't know enough about it to ask him questions. I will have a friend help me learn more about using it.
- August 28, 20181 out of 5This is the second review I've written. AT&T rejected the first one claiming that it contained "legally sensitive" and "inappropriate" content; neither of which is true. It accurately detailed the terrible experience I've had with AT&T and attempted to inform others about how I was misled multiple times by AT&T. They apparently do not wish that to be shared.