AT&T Store Chester Red Apple Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Chester
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chester?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chester Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 14, 20215 out of 5Shara Smith was extremely helpful as I selected a phone to replace my iPhone 7. She did not pressure me and explained everything in detail. She even synched my new phone with my car for bluetooth use. Go see Shara! She's the best.Response from AT&TJanuary 19, 2021Thank you for the 5-star review, Leslie! We are so glad to hear that Shara provided you with a great experience throughout the upgrade process and that she even synched your new phone with your car. We value your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- December 23, 20205 out of 5Shauna was a great help to me and my wife in picking out the exact phone we needed for our 17-year-old daughter. I would definitely recommend their services in the future.Response from AT&TDecember 24, 2020Thank you for your review, Robert! We are so glad our team at Chester was able to assist you and we hope your daughter loves her new phone!
- December 23, 20205 out of 5Shara helped us today and she was awesome! Very helpful and informative. The manager who normally helps us was also there and he was assisting my husband with knowledge on the ATT tv info. Every time we visit this store we leave feeling satisfied and informed of the best ATT product knowledge. Thanks to the Chester team!Response from AT&TDecember 24, 2020Hi Julie- Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad Shara and the team at Chester were able to assist you!
- December 13, 20201 out of 5Literally the only thing that comes out of this store are lies. Free flowing verbal lies so that they can always say "Well that's not exactly what we said"
Beware of such statements as
"Included in your start up costs today AT&T is providing..." - Actually means more out of your pocket and AT&T is providing nothing
"Of course you can get NFL Sunday Ticket with AT&T TV" - I don't and can't even get NFL Network
"This warranty will give you free screen protector replacement for life" - Nope, its a free protector for $9 shipping EACH, don't ask for help at the store. Oh and it expires after a year. A bargain at $45 per screen
"Your bill will only increase $35" - Wrong, I cant even begin to say how wrong this was
When I went back a second time the canned response was "I'm not sure how it was explained to you originally" - That is code for we know we screwed you and because it was all verbal there's nothing you can do about it.
Go literally anywhere else...Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hi Gregg. We apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at our Chester location and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address the issues that you mentioned. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will contact you directly. Thank you!
- May 29, 20201 out of 5AT&T and this store are absolutely horrible. I have had the same phone number for 14 years. My phone was stolen. I went to this store to get a new phone. The sales person Stephen started my sale, then told me to call and tell AT&T customer service and tell them my phone had been stolen. Ok thats what I did. Next thing you know my phone number has been frozen, and we could not complete the sale. Unfortunately I needed a phone right away for my job. So to get a new phone I would have to get a new number, while they straightened out the issue and I could get my old number back. We were quoted 24 to 48 hours. Not happy, but ok. That's what I did. It has been 14 days, I have literally been on the phone with AT&T and back in the store with them on the phone for at least 15-20 hours in the past 2 weeks. No one can fix the problem. No one. I have had enough, AT&T and this store and Stephen are pieces of you know what. I am so pissed. There is no Management at this store, and they would not give me the owners number. I am never going to AT&T again. I'm returning the phone and going with Verizon. Don't waste your time and money. If it would allow me i would give the zero stars.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hi Blake- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Chester location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit and address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.