AT&T Store Chester Red Apple Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chester Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5AT&T and this store are absolutely horrible. I have had the same phone number for 14 years. My phone was stolen. I went to this store to get a new phone. The sales person Stephen started my sale, then told me to call and tell AT&T customer service and tell them my phone had been stolen. Ok thats what I did. Next thing you know my phone number has been frozen, and we could not complete the sale. Unfortunately I needed a phone right away for my job. So to get a new phone I would have to get a new number, while they straightened out the issue and I could get my old number back. We were quoted 24 to 48 hours. Not happy, but ok. That's what I did. It has been 14 days, I have literally been on the phone with AT&T and back in the store with them on the phone for at least 15-20 hours in the past 2 weeks. No one can fix the problem. No one. I have had enough, AT&T and this store and Stephen are pieces of you know what. I am so pissed. There is no Management at this store, and they would not give me the owners number. I am never going to AT&T again. I'm returning the phone and going with Verizon. Don't waste your time and money. If it would allow me i would give the zero stars.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hi Blake- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Chester location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit and address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- December 11, 20195 out of 5Donnie provided excellent customer service. Initially my husband went in the store to find a new iPhone since his existing iPhone crashed. Donnie was extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of all the iPhones. My husband was made very clear the costs of the iPhone purchase and the monthly billing fee. Donnie has spent a great deal of time explaining the details of the phones operation. The next day I needed to met with Donnie to discuss upgrading my iPhone. He was extremely patient with the numerous questions I proposed. Thank you DonnieResponse from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hi Deborah – thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about Donnie and are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- July 10, 20193 out of 5The store quoted me a monthly fee for adding a SIM card to my plan and the charge came through on my bill as twice that fee per month. Neither the store manager, nor ATT by phone would change it.
- July 3, 20192 out of 5