AT&T Store Edgewater Edgewater
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Edgewater
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Edgewater?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Edgewater Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 25, 20205 out of 5I was having trouble downloading apps on my phone. I had many friends look at it and even took it to another AT&T store, but couldn't figure it out. I was even looking to switch carriers to solve the problem. I went to the Edgewater store and Ivan re-enabled my Google Play store and helped me download the app I was looking for, all within 5 minutes. This store has given me the best experience of any AT&T store I have ever been to (been with AT&T for 15 years) and Ivan was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. THANK YOU!Response from AT&TMarch 27, 2020Hi Tami! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad to hear about the great experience you had with Ivan and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- March 23, 20195 out of 5It was a bad week.... I had 3 phones in one week due to my own ineptitude. Th folks at the store were so understanding and kind. They took care of business and made sure everything was fine. What a fabulous team.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The service was fast and efficient. There was only one rep---but he worked the room taking care of everyone's needs. THANK YOU for being efficient and not wasting our time.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5There was a Short wait, knowledgeable staff, done quickly.
- July 16, 20181 out of 5Perhaps the employee who assisted me was a good technican but he was extremely poor at customer relations. Yes, I was frustrated with my issue but needed to get clarity which I did not get. At one point the employee told me I had to go back to the ATT store in the mall that originally helped me. I found that response totally inappropriate.