AT&T Store Laurel Laurel Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Laurel
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laurel?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laurel Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 2, 20205 out of 5After a negative customer service experience with a provider I had been with for ten years, I decided to research other options. A coworker had recently raved about his experience with Mr. E'lon. I went with his advice and can honestly say E’lon lived up to the hype. Informative, helpful and straight forward. I actually texted him two days after purchasing my new phones to ask a question about set up and he called me within minutes and walked me through the issue. Bottom line, I feel great about the experience, and about spending my money here. Great job guys!Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Sean R, thank you for your outstanding review on Elon. We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 9, 20205 out of 5Laurel AT&T saved the day! They hooked up my grandmas service so she can stay in touch by video chat during this pandemic! Thank you!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hi Melissa D. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Duane was VERY helpful. He fixed my phone really quickly AND saved me money. Worth the trip!!Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Jamie H, We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers and we are happy to see Duane did just that. Thanks for leaving your review and We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 9, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Rasaan! I'm persnickety about new phone set-up but he got everything transferred and working in no time, the way I hoped for. This was the smoothest new phone transition I've ever had.
- September 29, 20191 out of 5A female employee, working on 9/29 @ 3:09pm was very rude. I called, and she answered the phone with only a hello. No “Hi, AT&T Laurel TC. This is:” or any other phone protocol/greeting, leaving me confused on if I had actually called the correct number. Then, she would not allow me to ask a general question before cutting me off by saying “that’s an apple problem”, which ended not being the case. By the way my question was: “Do you require the previous owners Apple ID & pass to transfer a phone to a new user? Or is there a way to do it remotely w/o that information?” But when I asked her to give a chance to clarify because I thought she misunderstood me, mid explanation she said “oh I dont know nothing about that.” or “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” And before I could proceed, she put me on hold and let a customer answer the line. (Yes I was acquainted with him, but I did not ask to speak to him or anyone else working with him for that matter.) She made the process complicated for no reason, especially since I was requesting clarification on the matter considering the phone was factory reset. Anyway, she’s disrespectful. Bad day or misunderstanding aside, she needs to go through customer service training again, because she clearly isn’t knowledgeable about dealing with a broad range of Apple related questions (which unfortunately she can’t brush up on in customer service training) but also isn't very skilled at RESPECTFULLY passing a customer off (I have my own lines as well, so yes I am a customer) to someone with more knowledge on the matter.