AT&T Store Laurel Laurel Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laurel Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 2, 20205 out of 5After a negative customer service experience with a provider I had been with for ten years, I decided to research other options. A coworker had recently raved about his experience with Mr. E'lon. I went with his advice and can honestly say E’lon lived up to the hype. Informative, helpful and straight forward. I actually texted him two days after purchasing my new phones to ask a question about set up and he called me within minutes and walked me through the issue. Bottom line, I feel great about the experience, and about spending my money here. Great job guys!Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Sean R, thank you for your outstanding review on Elon. We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 9, 20205 out of 5Laurel AT&T saved the day! They hooked up my grandmas service so she can stay in touch by video chat during this pandemic! Thank you!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hi Melissa D. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Duane was VERY helpful. He fixed my phone really quickly AND saved me money. Worth the trip!!Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Jamie H, We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers and we are happy to see Duane did just that. Thanks for leaving your review and We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 9, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Rasaan! I'm persnickety about new phone set-up but he got everything transferred and working in no time, the way I hoped for. This was the smoothest new phone transition I've ever had.
- September 29, 20191 out of 5A female employee, working on 9/29 @ 3:09pm was very rude. I called, and she answered the phone with only a hello. No “Hi, AT&T Laurel TC. This is:” or any other phone protocol/greeting, leaving me confused on if I had actually called the correct number. Then, she would not allow me to ask a general question before cutting me off by saying “that’s an apple problem”, which ended not being the case. By the way my question was: “Do you require the previous owners Apple ID & pass to transfer a phone to a new user? Or is there a way to do it remotely w/o that information?” But when I asked her to give a chance to clarify because I thought she misunderstood me, mid explanation she said “oh I dont know nothing about that.” or “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” And before I could proceed, she put me on hold and let a customer answer the line. (Yes I was acquainted with him, but I did not ask to speak to him or anyone else working with him for that matter.) She made the process complicated for no reason, especially since I was requesting clarification on the matter considering the phone was factory reset. Anyway, she’s disrespectful. Bad day or misunderstanding aside, she needs to go through customer service training again, because she clearly isn’t knowledgeable about dealing with a broad range of Apple related questions (which unfortunately she can’t brush up on in customer service training) but also isn't very skilled at RESPECTFULLY passing a customer off (I have my own lines as well, so yes I am a customer) to someone with more knowledge on the matter.