AT&T Store Nottingham White Marsh
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Nottingham
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Nottingham?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Nottingham Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 31, 20201 out of 5Now they are blocking reviews from being posted. The worst customer service ever. The guy I’m talking about isn’t allowed in the liquor store a few doors down. Sub shop said he always has a bad attitude. And I left 3 reviews to get owners or ATT attention and have been ignored.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Larry-
We would very much like to speak with you about your experience so we can address any concerns you may have. Please send your contact information to email@example.com so that we can be in touch with you directly.
- December 9, 20195 out of 5I just wanted to thank JOSHUA for being a good sport for dealing with my fustration with a new iphone 11. He was kind, patient and helpful. This is an awesome store and Eric is a Great Rep too. If you want a Great place to get your phone or have issues, this is the place to go.
THANK YOU ALL !!!Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2019Hi - thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback about Joshua and Eric and are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
- October 14, 20191 out of 51 STAR ONLY BECAUSE I COULDN'T GIVE ZERO!! DO NOT GO TO THIS "AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GO TO A CORPORATE STORE INSTEAD". Horrible service! This store overcharged my account for A YEAR! When I visited store (as ATT customer service stated "Point of sale place is only place that can refund full year's amount" ) the store manager ran into backroom "to take phone call". All further communication was via store clerk who ran back/forth between me and manager in back room. "Manager really busy - can you come back tomorrow". "Manager can't say when she'll be available to talk with you". "Manager won't give you district manager's email/phone number." At this point I redialed ATT customer service who advised me to get store manager's ATT ID for my being unable to resolve issue in store. Clerk asked manager (still hiding in backroom) "Manager won't give you her ATT ID". I got the manager's business card. Little hope of this being resolved or me seeing refund for a year of ripping me off. BOTTOM LINE - AUTHORIZED RETAILERS WILL SELL SELL SELL YOU - BUT TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FALSE BILLING - NOR WILL THEY EVEN TALK TO YOU TO HELP RESOLVE IT. I am beyond frustrated and disgusted.Response from AT&TOctober 18, 2019Hi Angela. Your experience at our store means a lot to us and we apologize that you did not have a 5-star visit. We would love the opportunity to speak with you further to address your concerns. Please feel free to send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our leadership team will be in touch directly. Thank you!
- September 27, 20191 out of 5I bought a charger for $95. I have had it for 3 weeks just called the store to ask how I can get a replacement. The guy was rude wouldn’t give me his name. I will never shop there again. I have been an AT&T customer for 15 years and I have never had a bad experience until today. The girl that sold me the charger said I had 30 days to exchange it if something was to happen. The guy today said read your fine print it says 14 days. I went off of what the girl that sold me the charger said.
- May 7, 20195 out of 5I visited this location for first time to upgrade my phone. Was helped by a young man. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He made my experience there quick and a breeze. I will definitely come to this location whenever I have any phone needs.