AT&T Store Rosedale Rosedale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rosedale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rosedale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rosedale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 12, 20201 out of 5Horrible store with a bunch of liars. They had no phones in stock and claimed they could order a phone and have it in 3 days. 2 weeks later the phone still hasnt arrived. Tried to cancel and the guy claims I had to do it thru 611 on ATT. I called ATT and low and behold the phone was delivered to the store in time but they sold it to someone else. The rep lied several times to me and luckily I found out thru the ATT customer service person the truth. DO NOT GO HERE!!!Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello Bill, M Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 9, 20205 out of 5I visited this location today because I broke my phone a couple days ago and needed a replacement asap! The two employee's Jordan and the other employee I think was the manager were awesome. They both went out of their way to help me find a phone I could afford and Jordan set the phone up for me. Great place and very helpful. I will return to this store for future needs for my phone.Response from AT&TSeptember 18, 2020Hello Michelle D Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for the kind review!
- July 6, 20201 out of 5I went in this store yesterday, the rep started out fine but once he pulled my name up he became very very disrespectful and rude. I explained to him the conversation I had with a rep on the phone a couple days prior and asked him if he could call just to straighten it out but he refused. He was in his phone as I was pulling up my acct to show him and when I called the company myself. The company was going to do a call back and instead me waiting I left because at that point I was going into a mood and that’s not who I am and how I conduct business. He wasn’t even respectful enough to say have a nice day when I said I would leave and wait for the company to call me back. I don’t remember his name but he is white with a red rash on his face. This is the only way to discribe him because I normally remember names but I was not in the best of mood when I left. I had to call a friend. AT&T I’ve been with you guys for over 2 years. Between the worker in the store and the lying reps on the phone I’m done. I’ll take my money elsewhere. I just went in there for an upgrade. You would have thought I was asking for a kidney. ✌🏾Response from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 21, 20201 out of 5they never have any phones in stock. i have tried multiple times to purchase a phone and every time they can not help. Dont waste your time here!!Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hello Monica G Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will gladly try to order anything that we don't have in stock to meet our customers needs. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- January 2, 20201 out of 5My experience at this location was terrible, the manager was very ignorant, had a nasty attitude, and was not helpful at all.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hi Shirley M. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.