AT&T Store Westminster Westminster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westminster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 7, 20201 out of 5If I could leave no stars I would. We went in to get my hubs the new s20. They didnt have the ultra, only the plus...fine. We sat there for an hour waiting for someone to help us. A guy kept coming out of the back to tell us it would be a couple mins but then would go back. When they finally came over they werent very nice at all. They offered to order it but wouldnt say how long it would take to get, they didn't know. So he got the plus because he cant go long periods without a phone and his phone was going to our daughter bc hers was broken. so they got everything and instead of doing everything there, they sent it home with my husband, told him how to tranfer his oen stuff from his old to his new and switch accounts. Then rushed them out of the store. No add ons, no explanation of benefits, the 5g plan that works with the phone... nothing. B***s***. We went to the mt airy store 2 days later and got the phone we wanted plus switched to 5g plan plus learned all the extras and had amazing service. will NEVER shop at this store ever again. will gladly make the drive out to Mt. Airy to see Tyler Thompson.Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Theresa F. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5After being an AT&T customer for less than 1 day, I Walked into this store looking for help after being duped by a couple working in BJ's (Westminster) presenting themselves as AT&T representatives. The couple told me multiple lies and I believed them. This is where my experience gets GREAT! Kelly greeted me and asked if I needed assistance. After explaining my plight, Kelly worked with me to clear up the mis-information I had been given. Kelly was thorough and kind while helping me. I happily paid a restock charge for two phones I had for less than 1 day to get the phones and the plan I really needed.
AT&T is fortunate to have Kelly in their employ!
Thank you Kelly!Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hi Ray K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 23, 20201 out of 5Don’t waste your time just call the 1-800 number. Horrible customer service. After 18 years with Verizon we wanted to upgrade but they offered no deals so we went looking for another service. I called this store to find out offers and they were so rude and didn’t offer any suggestions on plans. Was about to go with another carrier when I decided to call the 1800 number. Got an amazing representative who got us set up with the latest and greatest phones and saved us a ton. Decided to give the store one more try because I had to turn in my old phones for trade in. Sat in the store 15 min and no one even acknowledged me or even said hi or I’ll be with you shortly or anything so I walked out. They had no idea if I was looking to get new service or trade in a phone or anything and they treated me this way. Had this been my only reaction with att I would have never gone with their serviceResponse from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hello Raina G This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service. Rude man, when I asked for assistance, spoke with disrespect as if I was stupid to ask for help. As an original AT&T customer in this store, I was highly insulted by his rude behavior. I will find another place to purchase. He needs training desperately!
- December 15, 20195 out of 5Extremely pleased! We purchased 2 iPhone 8’s from AT&T to replace our 5C’s (?). Took them to this store and all of our old information transferred with no problem. Great customer service, got our new Otterboxes, and donated our old phones. Could not be more pleased, can recommend highly.