AT&T Store Attleboro Washington Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Attleboro Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 2, 20205 out of 5Just had a melt down over my phone not working. Went into this store with Matt and Elkin and whey did everything to fix my phone. Very polite and helpful and MY PHONE IS BETTER!! Thank you so much. Great job. I love AT&T!!Response from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hi Frankie! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so glad to hear about the great experience you had with Matt and Elkin and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again!
- July 10, 20191 out of 5
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- March 25, 20191 out of 5I went in to have my phone checked out because it kept having a problem with the sim card. It kept saying "no sim" and I was unable to receive calls or texts. I explained to the two associates the problem I was having. Both jumped to the conclusion that there was nothing they could do to fix the phone, saying the only alternative was to buy a new phone. I was unable to that day because I didn't have the money to pay off the bill on my other phone.This lead me to get a second opinion and went to the store in Seekonk, MA. I explained my problem to them and said all I had to do was get a new SIM card. They were able to put a new SIM card into my phone and in 10 minutes it was ready to go. It has been a month and the problem has never occurred since.This made me realize the associates at the location in Attelboro were only concerned about their commission and sales numbers, not helping the customer solve their problem in an easy manner. I will NEVER go back to this location. If you want good customer service, go to the Seekonk location.
- December 11, 20181 out of 5Awful awful awful awful I've been a customer with att&t for 8 years recently whent to upgrade my wife and I phone. My wife wanted the Samsung Galaxy 9 which was out of stock so she was told to try the 9 plus however after a few days of trying the phone she did not like it because the size of the phone was two big and due to store representative putting on the screen protector incorrectly making it near impossible to navigate the phone as the phone was not sensing my touch. I called to report my concerns and return the phone to get the Samsung 9 I was told that the screen protector was not their issue as they put them on as a courtesy to customers and i would have to pay a restocking fee on the phone. I explained that the restocking fee can be waived at their discretion because I had already contact At&t via phone and was told this, still they refused to accommodate me. I'm now gladly and happily a elss were where the service is amazing and they value their customers. Sincerely A absolutley disgusted at the treatment and lack of loyalty.