AT&T Store North Attleboro Emerald Square Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Attleboro Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 2, 20205 out of 5Great experienceResponse from AT&TJuly 3, 2020Hello Matt medeiros Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 2, 20205 out of 5Never had an issue, great customer service. Each time I’ve been there Edward has always been helpful and I’m very satisfied with my at&t service.Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Hello Peter D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5Worst Customer Service Ever! Jarrod wanted no part in helping us and made it clear to my girlfriend and I he didn’t want to be there. We felt rushed the whole time there and the manager was no where to be found . Avoid this store and you’ll be doing yourself a favor. We were there just for our upgrades and ended up with no new phones and the worst possible experience after waiting over an hour just to be told you’re not getting the phone and have to pay more than what I had already.Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2020Jonathan MHello Jonathan M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5First off let me emphysive the point that I never ever even write reviews on anything, but the experience I just had was absolutely awful that I had to share. Me and my boyfriend went into this store for a phone upgrade, it's Christmas Eve so we were very excited to have new phones for Christmas. We began getting assistance from Jarrod, a man who even told us how he didn't even want to be there in the first place. He spent a long time upgrading our phone and when he was done with all of the paperwork he told us he basically didn't have the time to set it up for us. I clearly could tell he was just trying to rush us out of the store, a store that was completely empty and not even busy. I told him I just wanted to make sure my SIM card was going to work first... And guess what? It didn't! Jarrod went to the back to speak to his manager (some mystery man that never once came out to help us at all). It was apparent that Jarrod has messed something up and blamed it on the system. After waiting an hour, he informed us he would have to refund the money for the 2 phones and start over. If I didn't know any better then he would've just cost me even more money! That refund was going to take 2-3 business days to get back to my account because of bank rules. I informed him of this and he said "basically" I wouldn't receive my refund till next week. Tomorrow is Christmas and wasting money like that isn't something I need right now. So after all of this and the awful customer service, I'm short money (waiting for refund) and I don't even have my new phone. The manager didn't even try to help us or even come out from his hide out in the back. I will NEVER go back to this store again!Response from AT&TJanuary 6, 2020Hello Rachael B.Rachael B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- October 1, 20195 out of 5Great staff And the manager when beyond my expectations great experience