AT&T Store Plymouth Plymouth
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Plymouth
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Plymouth?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Plymouth Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 13, 20201 out of 5terrible customer service, jessika L was rude and unhelpful with our questions and had an attitude. she was lounging on the couches on her phone when we arrived and was not excited to greet us or assist. will not be returning to your store sorry.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello juliana This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 30, 20194 out of 5Jeff was great helping a friend get her new phone! He was able to make it an easy day and not a hassle.
Definitely will be reaching out to him when time for another upgrade!Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2019Hello Marie L We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 11, 20194 out of 5Will was terrific Very knowledgeable manager stopped over to say hi as well Great team
- January 13, 20191 out of 5I was helped primarily by an associate named Zach, great guy, great energy and solid service and management demeanor with his peers (and an associate he was training). BUT the store manager, who was "new to the store" was elusive - floating around when customers needed help and not engaging - case in point, being in direct earshot of the issue I had to return for (he was the same way on both of my visits) he remained on the sidelines - even as his team was unable to help me! That's not a leader. He only engaged, reluctantly and pretending he didn't know my situation, after I stood for 15 minutes un-helped and alone in the store at the checkout platform on my third visit (I was called and asked to come back). My issue was with a 5 day old, faulty Apple iPhone- Zach had the service sense to call me back in after being told 3 hours earlier that AT&T wouldn't make good on the phone issue that they couldn't solve with in-store troubleshooting. The manager asked me a series of questions like he was clueless to my situation and then switched into a mode where we knew right where we were with my iPhone and Zach's call to me. Huh? Strange... wasting more of my time... weird. To add insult to injury the manager argued with me about giving me a new screen protector, after I'd spent hours dealing with an issue that his store dealt me and had to loose a brand new screen protector I'd put on a faulty phone that his store sold me!?!?!?? I left without a screen protector which the manager told me was expensive and said to me with gall "the fact that I waived the restocking fee isn't enough?" feeling like it just wasn't worth arguing with a guy who doesn't get it ("it" being how to deliver great customer experiences). AT&T regional... I'd make Zach the manager and boot the current, apparently "new", guy.
- October 30, 20185 out of 5Sales associate, Christopher, went above and beyond with an issue with my iPhone. He made every effort to reinstall my lost contacts. Congratulations on having such a caring associate!