AT&T Store Wareham Wareham Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Wareham
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wareham?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wareham Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20205 out of 5Joe was very helpful!Response from AT&TSeptember 27, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 11, 20205 out of 5The team at AT&T were the best. They spent an incredible amount of time to help me through the process of getting a new phone through warranty. My phone would not start or charge and I received it November of last year. So it was determined that the warranty would cover a replacement. Without going through all the details of getting the run around from the 3 sources we were referred to. Michelle and Christain spent a great deal of time on the phone to arrange a replacement of my phone, I must say it was not a fun experience for them or me. But they continued to assist me. In the end it was apple who would handle the return/replacement and I was informed it could take up to 4-6 weeks for a new phone and there would be a fee and a charge on my bill for my phone. I only have the cell phone and live alone so it was not an option not to have a phone. Anyway, Christian ended up hooking me up with a phone and at last I was on my way. Thank you Michelle & Christain. I appreciate you. TerriResponse from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Terri We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- August 30, 20205 out of 5I upgraded my iphone 6 to an iphone XR last month. I had an easy transition over to my new phone. Christian was wonderful and made my visit very pleasant. The staff was very mindful of our current situation and only allowed so many people in the store at one time. Masks required. I love my AT&T store in Wareham, Massachusetts.Response from AT&TSeptember 4, 2020Hello Patti B Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 28, 20202 out of 5I have gone here three times in the past year or so, and for some reason the customer service gets worse each time. Jane "helped" most recently, and was surprisingly combative and honestly mean. I've also had a worker try to sell me things from his personal business (engraving). Overall, just very unprofessional.Response from AT&TMay 30, 2020Hello! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 17, 20201 out of 5total garbage. I have been trying to transfer my number to ATT for two weeks. despite my order being verified and credit check complete, they keep telling me to go to a store, which I cannot do to covid. this has got to be the worst wireless company and I'm actually forced to use them because of my locationResponse from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.