AT&T Store Westwood Westwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
335 Providence Hwy
, MA 02090
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Westwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Westwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 14, 20201 out of 5Understaffed - Cue Jumpers - Sales Training
Got a notification that I was eligible for an update. I went to the Dedham Store the afternoon of 11,14,2020 and I was told to stand by and would be put in a cue and to wait in my car. After an extensive wait a salesperson came for me.
He told me I was not eligible for an upgrade until May. When I returned to my car I looked up the offer. I saw that while true the free update was available in May, two other options we’re available that would require additional payments.
Went back into store again and waited to be signed in. Another customer jumped the cue. When I brought this to the attention of the sales clerk she stated she’d help me after helping the cue jumper. I left... considering leaving my AT&T plan as well.
Two problems/potential solutions :
1. Staff numbers and Check in. This location could restore self sign in, which could be done with Covid compliment QR code, without having their understaffed overworked clerks having to keep track who came in first. Any time I have been to this location i have experienced a wait providing me the impression management does not staff it appropriately
2. Better training and sales scripts. Initial clerk “appeared” to do his best but seemed to rely only on menu driven responses that did not include my situation. My visit was prompted by a AT&T notification that should have been tied to my phone number. If staff training is limited, sales scripting needs improvement. I have had very uneven responses over the years from staff here. It also appears to have high employee turnover. Answers have varied depending on who you speak with and their experience.
Overall the sales staff seemed to be doing the best under the circumstances they were placed. Management should review policies and procedures as it was a very ineffective customer experience. It has significant eroded my brand loyalty
- September 12, 20201 out of 5This store no longer exists
- April 28, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Generally unfriendly from start to finish. Provided erroneous information and made no effort to find alternative solutions to the issue.
- March 11, 20201 out of 5If I could give this place 0 stars I would. They lied about my monthly bill, their promotions and illegally set me up as a business account knowing that I do not own a business and telling me it doesn't matter when I questioned them.
They took my iphone xr that I owned and promised me a $700 trade in credit and then did not apply said credit to my new phone purchase. They took a $391 down payment on my account and never applied it to my account or recorded the payment.
They then lied about me ever being in their store and denied to provide me the name of their district manager. I spent 3.5 hours on the phone with the customer service team, only to have them tell me that they can't help me. DO NOT GO HERE.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Edwin was professional, knowledgeable and patient with with me. It was a nice experience.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.