AT&T Store Big Rapids Ferris Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Big Rapids
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Big Rapids?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Big Rapids Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 23, 20215 out of 5Dustin was incredibly helpful, kind, and patient. He set me up with a new phone and everything I needed within a half hour.
- January 20, 20211 out of 5Terrible. Just an outlet store. They can only sell you stuff and take your money. They can't help fix issues with your account that they set up. Go to Mt Pleasant instead.
- November 15, 20205 out of 5Drew was amazing! Prompt service and very knowledgeable.
- October 22, 20201 out of 5Zero stars 000
I usually don't give reviews,
because I feel they aren't looked at and taken seriously when they are negative.
Please don't go to this store. Waste of personal and time. They say 1 thing, promise that it would be a better price and do another in your account. I spent over an hour with 1-800 ATT customer service to get back what he screwed up later on that evening after checking my account to make sure he did what he said he did.
If I could give a -000 stars I would. Be warned DON'T GO TO THIS STORE. All lies. Their personal is not trained to handle ATT customers and questions. Answers like: I don't really know you will have to call 1-800 for that answer, is just wrong, then why is this store even open. This is not an corporate ATT store, its just a franchised store. They don't care about your best interest in being an ATT customer. Please close this store. You are better off and just calling 1-800 customer service and wait to talk to a person who can actually answer your questions and concerns right the first time. Yes, it might be a wait but when you go to a storefront and still have to call what's the difference at that point, just do that first. Very bad, bad experience at this Big Rapids Michigan ATT store.
-000 Stars, no matter what they say, be warned and check your account for changes that aren't right. Be warned. Just go to another store if you absolutely have to.
I do agree with that other negative reviews on this site, that's why I decided to write 1.
Trust us when we say please don't go here. You will have regrets, and don't say we didn't warn you.Response from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hello D G We apologize and want to correct this! Please contact the store at 2317960897 and ask for Jackie the District Manager so we can a resolution for you.
- September 22, 20205 out of 5Lona was a great help. She was very knowledgeable with her ATT informationResponse from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hello Andrew, V
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the kind review of Lona!