AT&T Store Mt. Pleasant Mt. Pleasant
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mt. Pleasant
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mt. Pleasant?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mt. Pleasant Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Excellent service today. Austin went out of his way to help me. I will be backResponse from AT&TFebruary 1, 2021Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
- April 10, 20202 out of 5My phone didn't renew after I paid for my plan to be renewed yesterday. And it usually renews less than a minute after I do the stuff to renew it.Response from AT&TApril 10, 2020Hi Madison. It sounds like something definitely didn't work right in that transaction. I want to make sure that you aren't disconnected in any way, please call the store at 989.773.9011 (option 3) and we will help you get this resolved right away.
- March 20, 20201 out of 5I usually have good experience till today. I know everyone is freaking out about the covid-19 but that doesnt give the right for an at&t employee to be rude and rush customers out of the store as soon as they walk in. The kid never introduced himself, kept repeating the same thing, doesnt know how to even use the phone nor watch to find what he needs. Just told us theres a problem that wont be fixed unless your lucky. If I go back and hes in there I'll walk right back out.Response from AT&TMarch 21, 2020Hello Samantha R
We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. I will talk to the staff and ensure we are doing our very best to meet everyone needs prior to exiting our store.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Everyone is always happy to help and very pleasant. They will answer any questions I have.
- October 1, 20184 out of 5Melissa was better than any person that I have dealt with on the phone, she helped all she could & didn't give me a bunch of excuses!