AT&T Store Mt. Pleasant Mt. Pleasant
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mt. Pleasant
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mt. Pleasant?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mt. Pleasant Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 10, 20202 out of 5My phone didn't renew after I paid for my plan to be renewed yesterday. And it usually renews less than a minute after I do the stuff to renew it.Response from AT&TApril 10, 2020Hi Madison. It sounds like something definitely didn't work right in that transaction. I want to make sure that you aren't disconnected in any way, please call the store at 989.773.9011 (option 3) and we will help you get this resolved right away.
- March 20, 20201 out of 5I usually have good experience till today. I know everyone is freaking out about the covid-19 but that doesnt give the right for an at&t employee to be rude and rush customers out of the store as soon as they walk in. The kid never introduced himself, kept repeating the same thing, doesnt know how to even use the phone nor watch to find what he needs. Just told us theres a problem that wont be fixed unless your lucky. If I go back and hes in there I'll walk right back out.Response from AT&TMarch 21, 2020Hello Samantha R
We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. I will talk to the staff and ensure we are doing our very best to meet everyone needs prior to exiting our store.
- November 12, 20185 out of 5Everyone is always happy to help and very pleasant. They will answer any questions I have.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Kayla and Mr. King took such great care of me, they took a terrible customer care situation and fixed it and I left so happy and seeing them go above and beyond to help me was a truly great experience!
- October 1, 20184 out of 5Melissa was better than any person that I have dealt with on the phone, she helped all she could & didn't give me a bunch of excuses!