AT&T - Closed Mankato Holly Lane
511 Holly Lane
, MN 56001
USWe are located next to Profile and Jimmy John's.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Mankato
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mankato?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mankato Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 30, 20201 out of 5Was promised to not have activation fees was showed my bill right as way was told 190+ tax get my first bill and its $300 Antonio Castillas gave me a sincere apology 2 days ago and promised to return call now can't even get ahold of him and haven't had my bill fixed i have his personal number and have called a few times wish I would never stepped foot in the store
- July 24, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Very friendly.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Worst store I have ever went to and josh the manager is awful. Would never recommend him or this store to anyone stay away from this retailer go to the real store where the workers are way better and actually know what they are talking about. We got completely screwed over from this place. Josh was not good at all.
- February 3, 20201 out of 5I don’t know where to begin with all the problems and trouble we have had since we have switched the manager josh who helped us here is the worst person I have had to deal with. He has done nothing to help and we are still waiting on phone credits that we were told we would get and nothing. We have asked to talk to his manager and he won’t have him call us or give us his information. Never go to this retailer it will be the biggest mistake you can make go to the real store where they actually care and do the right thing. Josh needs to go!!!
- February 3, 20201 out of 5Honestly the worst experience I have ever had with a phone company Josh the manager is someone I Hope I never have to deal with again. The customer service at this store is terrible the way they talk and act is awful and for being a manager josh was pretty awful. Never go to this store go to the other one they are way better and more professional and actually will help you. Still after 3 months waiting for our bill to be corrected and waiting to hear back from his manager. Which we have asked josh to have him call us but yet to receive a call. Avoid this store completely never go here.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.