AT&T Store Absecon Galloway Township
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Absecon
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Absecon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 25, 20201 out of 5Less then one star. After waiting for over an hour, the employee named Ryan started waiting on a man who walked in just then. When I reminded him that I was still waiting after an hour, he said the next employee would help me. That employee was still helping the customer that arrived before me. I walked out and I am now switching to another carrier. It was very rude!Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Kim- We apologize that you had a negative experience in our Galloway location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly. Thank you.
- June 24, 20201 out of 5Very very very very bad bad experience , on 24 th dec 2019 went to store to buy new iPhone , They told about deal for FREE iPhone 8 , I added new line , After 6 months I find out phone is not free I am still paying instalments because thay did not tell me I need eligible unlimited svc , they told me about FREE deal but didn't tell about detail and now I end up paying phone. this way they just cheated us , very very very bad service . don't trust AT & T now.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Shibani- We apologize that you had a negative experience at our location. We would like to speak with you so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you directly.
- June 23, 20201 out of 5Extremely disappointed.....I waited for hours in the store to upgrade 2 phones in a store vastly understaffed. The rep quoted me one price and 2 months later I’m looking at my bill and its significantly higher than I was quoted. I spoke with AT&T and they assured me that my bill is right and that the rep just gave me poor information.....They don’t do anything to help and now I’m stuck. I will be leaving AT&T as soon as I can.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hi Josh- We apologize that you had a poor experience at our Galloway location. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your visit so we can address your concerns. Please send your contact information to email@example.com and a member of our leadership team will reach out to you directly.
- February 25, 20201 out of 5Finally got the refund check on February 3rd 2020!
Requested a merchandise credit (feb,4) for all the waiting and inconvenience. No response. So I followed up today (2/24) and bill GM agreed to a discount on a case. Sending my son to the store tomorrow... we shall see.
- December 27, 20191 out of 5Hey STILL waiting on refund that was requested 11/25/19
Your store took my deposit then could not activate my line., 3 days later still had no phone. Requested refund. Spoke with bill Higgins last on 12/9/19 said the check should be here in a week or 10 days. today is 12/28/19 and I’m still out that $220 deposit. BTW it would be nice if ATT Would remove the 8 credit inquiries from my report with out me disputing EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 8!!!! Please only contact me with a resolution!!!!