AT&T Store Clementon Clementon
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Clementon
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clementon Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Thomas, the store manager, was professional and helpful. Karan, the retail sales consultant, answered all my questions and made sure that I knew how to use my devices before leaving. The wait was a bit long, but the customer service was worth it.Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Thank you for coming to see us, Victoria! Sorry about the wait, but we are happy to assist you!
- June 3, 20205 out of 5My older Galaxy started rec'ing a SIM card error. Kimberly Reyes was great. She got me on a better plan, and showed me what it would cost for a new phone or gave me the option to replace my SIM card, all done in a speedy manner. THANK YOU!!Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Thank you for coming to see us, Shirley. We are glad we could help!
- May 6, 20205 out of 5I recently broke my phone and was without one for days. I was assisted by Angie yancey she helped lower my bill and get a new phone. Best customer service ever!Response from AT&TMay 13, 2020Thank you so much Amagan! We're proud of Angie and glad we could help!
- March 1, 20201 out of 5awful company full of lies. traded in a device, told i would get a 300 bill credit back in november. its now march and i have received no bill credit. the store employees are unwilling to help, theyre more interested in blasting gangster rap music and watching movies and texting than anything. dealing with 3rd party company for months with no help.
- February 17, 20201 out of 5Nice bio but the only person in this store that ever seems “happy to help” is Chris. I’ve personally witnessed and been apart of extremely long wait times and the manager himself didn’t even seem to care! He literally walked right by a room full of waiting customers without so much as a “Hello”. I also recently had an issue with a brand new phone (well within the 14 day return policy) and the staff present at the time were uninterested in helping me, simply said I need to go to Apple or I would be charged a restocking fee (to return a phone that wasn’t working properly). This store needs to learn the value of customer service! I really don’t appreciate the “I don’t care/I don’t wanna be bothered” attitude in this store. My experience here seriously made me reconsider my ATT service!