AT&T Store Flemington Flemington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Flemington
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Flemington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 10, 20205 out of 5Gregory went above and beyond today to help me get my IPad back up and running. The iPad had been out of service for almost a year, multiple visits to other AT&T stores all telling me I had to go to Apple however Gregory at the flemington AT&T was able to fix it within ten minutes and was very friendly. It was my first time at this flemington location and it will definitely be my first choice moving forward. Thank you for being kind, helpful and pleasant to do business with! I look forward to doing business with the Flemington AT&T again.
- September 14, 20191 out of 5I was taking a line off my account on August 14. When Gregory the assistant manager was finished I asked him straight out if I wails be charged for the line and the access charge. He said NO the line is gone and no charges will show up regarding it. Got my bill and the line is still activated and I was charged. Either total incompetence or he lied to my face.Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Joe M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 15, 20191 out of 5We noticed not all of our photos were transferred. Salesperson said it would take 15 more minutes so we left to run errand. Upon our return, salesperson said it was all done. The next day we notice photos September - prensent missing. Precious photos of our two dogs who have died. Manager was not apologetic. Blamed us for not checking. She said, "We are not experts." It doesn' t take an expert to count and to double check. ATT should know photos are so important to customers.
- May 26, 20191 out of 5I purchased 4 new iPhones two months ago. All of the phones had premium body guards installed, at a hefty margin, no doubt. One of the phones started to display gray areas on the guard several days later. We all work full time, so running to the store to ask about "why" was not a priority. I decided to watch the condition, and it has continued to slowly deteriorate.I brought the phone in today to have the body guard replaced, as per warranty. lo and behold, I'm told that's my problem, and I need to contact the manufacturer. Really? That's my problem? That's customer service at its best! I now had to buy a temporary guard, replace it myself, and go through the laborious process of contacting the manufacturer. All of this, no doubt, from incorrect and sloppy installation on day 1 from the ATT&T store.I had a similar problem 4 years ago in Arizona from a phone I bought at this same Flemington NJ store. The Arizona store replaced the body guard immediately for free, no problems, no questions asked, no hassle.Thats customer service. Flemington NJ gives you customer deception.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5First visit went all wrong. Made a return visit to straighten everything out. New manager fixed all the problems within a short time.