AT&T Store Holmdel Holmdel Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Holmdel
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Holmdel Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20191 out of 5Paid the yearly prepay fee for the call service, as well as the flip phone on my credit card. At activation time, half hour later, tech said they required that fee. in cash, and would leave the phone and taxes on my AT&T credit card. Gave him cash . Got phone and paperwork back, but credit card statement showed total amount on the card a few weeks later. They never issued credit for the amount I paid in cash. He remembers the transaction, but did not handle the cash amount properly.....lost in the office?, not properly accounted for. Nothing I can do, paid twice, go home, enjoy the phone. If you deal with these people, get written signed receipts for everything, the computer issued stuff looks OK, but does not reflect the mistakes that the tech makes with cash, which they requested. Thought I had all the right paperwork and receipts, DID NOT. Get it in writing!!!!!!.
- April 23, 20191 out of 5I didn’t like the way the Associate kept trying to get us to buy more and more stuff. Especially after I told him no several times. It was very excessive. That makes me never want to go to that store again. Also, they didn’t have the iPhone color on the GB size we wanted. Which probably couldn’t be helped but it was just another annoyance.
- February 5, 20193 out of 5The representative was very helpful and friendly. The problem was I kept getting emails saying the number was not successfully ported from another carrier, but his system said everything was OK. It turns out we had given the wrong PIN. When we got home, we could not receive calls from outside AT&T. After several calls to AT&T and the other carrier (customer service for both was very good) we finally got it straightened out, but it was aggravating.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5They give great service there everytime I've been there
- November 12, 20185 out of 5The personal was well trained! I’m so happy I picked this store. The 2 guys working there were so fun and very helpful! Thank You