AT&T Store Manahawkin Manahawkin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Manahawkin
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Manahawkin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 15, 20201 out of 5When I purchased my phone and they could not get it to work they demanded a $45 “restocking “ fee. Both ridiculous and illegal.Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hello Nathan M We hate that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- February 13, 20193 out of 5Service rep that assisted me made me feel like I should not have been there. Was very abrupt and impatient.
- February 4, 20194 out of 5Staff was readily available as was the phone I was interested in buying. Transaction and transfer of information on my old went fine
- February 1, 20191 out of 5I walked in and no one acknowledged my presence. I couldnt tell who was a worker or a client. I sat down and waited...at least 15 minutes, long enough for my friend to go for gas and run a store errand. I saw three people come in, go to the back. I assumed they were coming back from lunch, looking at the time. Finally someone came out to help me. If Danika had not been so nice, informative and patient, I was seriously considering changing providers. Shes an asset to your company. She turned that experience around for me..but I'm definitely going to look into other options.. I've been with ATT for over 20 years and I've seen the service go down. Revamping your stores to make them glitzy has no value for me. I live in Hawaii and I hate going into the ATT store.
- December 8, 20181 out of 5We had the absolute worst service from an employee named Nicole in the store. She was rude and not up to the standards of the typical AT&T employee we encounter at our rare visit to the store. Maybe rethink communication training because we were about to walk out due to her attitude.