AT&T Store Watchung Watchung
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Watchung
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Watchung?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Watchung Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 8, 20201 out of 5Not helpful at all. On 5/5 I went to the store to order a new phone. The 2 people that I dealt with were very helpful. They told I would get my phone in 1-2 days and when I got it to come in so they would help me with the new phone. Once I received my phone, I had problems setting it up so I went to the store seeking help. Mario opened the locked door and asked me what I needed. He did not allow me in and told me because of the covid, "he could not set it up for me". I told him about the conversation I had a day earlier. He did not care and told me he didn't know why someone would tell me that. I told him I needed someone's help to transfer my information/files to the new phone, as my old phone was cracked. Again he repeated he could tell me what to do. I repeated to him it was cracked. He then said that was a problem. I told him, I was sure that the old information could be retrieved. As an "export" how could he lie to me... there are always ways to recuperate the old information. He then told me "well if you know there is, then you could do". I was fuming!! I was ready to cancel my service. He told me I could send the phone back... I came home and called AT&T and explained what had happened. She tried to help me on the phone and tried to connect to my phone. She was unsuccessful. I called my nephew and today he was able to transfer all my files! Please teach the people that work at your stores, how to not aggravate the customer. If he did not know how to do this, he should have called someone that could! Poor customer service!Response from AT&TMay 13, 2020Hello Frances A. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 28, 20191 out of 5Wanted to get a screen protector. The rep said I have to wait 30 min because there were 2 customers ahead me. I said how long takes you to ring this up. “ no, you have to wait until I finish with the other two customers.” The other customers were exploring phone models. Obviously, a sale of new phone is much more lucrative than a screen protector. I am switching carrier all together in June.
- April 14, 20191 out of 5I walked in needing help and a new phone. There was one other person in front of me and two Associates. I was told I was next in line and would be helped soon. I ended up waiting at least an hour to be helped and it took about another hour to set up my phone and transfer everything over. While I was waiting the other associate was just on the computer. Another man walked in and she helped in before me. I felt it was very rude. I was also talked into getting the new 10s an upgrade from my iPhone 6. They didn't have the color I wanted which is fine, I just wanted out of the store and a working phone. I didn't notice he gave me a low GB either. I do NOT recommend a new 10s as a few days later I dropped it and the whole back shattered as it seems to be made of GLASS and not METAL. I was not told about this terrible feature otherwise I would have gone with the metal or aluminum iPhones. Nelson was very nice and apologetic it took so long. I could not put a down payment down as their system was super slow and it was taking TOO LONG.
- March 27, 20185 out of 5I visited this store because the other att in Menlo pk gave me 4 cell in original packaging without checking setups or turn cells on. So I discovered in a few hours 2 cells wasn't working. In fact was disconnected due to wrong Sim in 2 phones. Watchung store gave us new Sim card and check we had working phones. He was kind and correct mistakes immediately.
- March 20, 20185 out of 5...a great response time ,highly motivated in regards to assisting me!!!