AT&T Store Westfield Westfield
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Westfield
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westfield Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20205 out of 5Wasn’t really fond of this store when I came about 2 years ago but decided to stop by today for a couple changes to my account. Miguel was very friendly, answered all of my questions and made sure I was set up before I left the store. When I got my bill after changes it was exactly what he said it would be. To whoever the manager is of this location, I want to thank you for making this store better for the customers. I’ll start coming back to this as I live fairly close. Christoph was also very nice. We talked about some basketball and I felt like I didn’t want to leave . Thanks guys.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hello Kevin, R We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 14, 20201 out of 56/13/20
Worse experience, customer service I have ever encountered from an AT&T store.
During this Pandemic, prior to going to store, I spoke to a rep by the name of Omar over the phone about purchasing 2 phones one for myself and the other for my mother and I told them I would be going there, he did not inform me one person can enter the store. As I drove up to the store and parked right in the front I could clearly see to the window that there were 3 associates not wearing any masks whatsoever. I went to enter the store with my boyfriend it was then that Omar put on a mask and approached the door to open and told us the policy of one customer per AT&T store. He was very unapproachable to the point where he was actually rude from the beginning. As I entered store the music was so inappropriately loud and obnoxious, I couldn't even hear myself think nor could I hear him clearly.
Again, I came to store to purchase a phone for myself and upgrade one for my mother.
So we started with the one for my mother. We started the transaction he went to the back to get the Apple SE phone which is $400.00 I told him I would like to put down the $200.00 and pay the balance monthly over the contract term. He took my moms old phone to disconnect it and continued to process the new phone by scanning the barcode on the box, he then went to process the $200 down payment and stated his system was down. He went over to the manager for assistance but they both could not resolve it. He then returned telling me the system is down they cannot process the transaction and I went on asking him questions, and told him if I can return to purchase it on Monday or what else can I do. He did not comment anything but a bunch of " yeah's.
Finally, I asked for my mothers phone back, I asked him if it was working since he disconnected it when he first took it. He said yes and I took it and left. I did not even think to pursue working on my phone. Even though I noticed there were other customers that came in that were being helped with no issues. While driving back home I decided to turn my moms phone on and make a call to make sure it is working. To my surprise it was still disconnected. I drove back to the Westfield AT&T store and a rep opened the door closed it back and called Omar to the door. Omar, then opened the door and asked me what is the problem, I told him my moms phone is not working at all, it is still disconnected. He said come in asked for my moms phone, began working on it and then walked to the employee/inventory room where he and two other guys walked out with him. The two guys sat very close around me, made feel very uncomfortable. Omar then took a sim card and placed it my moms phone. While this was happening the two guys were clearly not working and were staring at me up and down, one in the left of me and the other behind me, very close. Omar, finished my moms phone and returned it back, I made sure to turn it back on and see if it was working then as I was getting up to leave, Omar shouted " YOU WELCOME" in a condescending way, I ignored him and walked away.
I then decided to go to the Linden At&T store where I was met by an extremely welcoming and professional rep by the name of Kelvin. I explained to him what happened at the Westfield store, he then began to process the transaction for my moms phone but could not proceed due to Omar switching the sim card and adding a pin number. Kelvin, then told me that I would have to call customer care to proceed the transaction form my moms phone. He then seamlessly helped with the transaction with my new phone and I walked away happy as should be the case in any AT&T store. I will not be going to the Westfield store EVER AGAIN!Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Katherine C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5Actions by employees at this store led to the worst customer service experience I have ever encountered. I visited the Westfield AT&T store on 12/23 to switch 5 lines to AT&T from prior carrier. Was helped by store associate Miguel and store manager Samantha. Spent 2.5 hours picking out phones, plan, setting up billing, etc. Was ultimately not approved (answered one question on identity verification incorrectly), so left the store with no phones or agreement. 3 hours later, service from my prior carrier was cancelled. Was told by my prior carrier that AT&T now owned the number. Wait, what??? And was told by another wireless retailer later that I had a service agreement, billing and financing in place with AT&T, despite having walked out of the Westfield AT&T store with nothing. Also, I subsequently found out that Miguel and/or Samantha later included notes in my file that I provided them with a fake ID (untrue, as I presented a valid NJ drivers license) that I was fraudulently attempting to buy phones (again untrue), and various other fabrications. Was able to seemingly get situation resolved at another AT&T store the following day and had successfully set up service, but my service was abruptly cancelled by AT&T less than two days later. I have now spent over 20 hours (not an exaggeration) trying to get this situation resolved through multiple channels (still without service over a week later). Oh, and one more thing, monthly cost that I was quoted by Miguel in the Westfield AT&T store was misrepresented, as I was later quoted by AT&T customer service a monthly price that was 37% higher for the same plan. Would absolutely avoid this store at all costs.Response from AT&TJanuary 5, 2020Hi Michael M.. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5The worst att store I have ever entered. I was fraudulently lied to about free phones and when my bill was received the charges were on the bill. Customer service at my request contacted the store to address the situation. Samantha Baker the store manager is deceitful and has no customer service ability. She doesnt want to be bothered with anything. I was told I was getting a credit and call from district manager but kept getting the run around. I Called customer service to find out the truth of my bill and receive credits (given immediately) that were promised. If lying and deceit for a commission is for you than enter the store. Dont get an S9 and expect to receive a promotion for a free phone with new activation on a line of service. Calling customer service might not be the most helpful at times but atleast there honest about promotions / credits because there not getting a kick back for selling you something....Suggestion Stay away!Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello Misti G Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5The worst att store I have ever entered. I was fraudulently lied to about free phones and when my bill was received the charges were on the bill. Customer service at my request contacted the store to address the situation. Samantha Baker the store manager is deceitful and has no customer service ability. She doesnt want to be bothered with anything. I was told I was getting a credit and call from district manager but kept getting the run around. I Called customer service to find out the truth of my bill and receive credits (given immediately) that were promised. If lying and deceit for a commission is for you than enter the store. Dont get an S9 and expect to receive a promotion for a free phone with new activation on a line of service. Calling customer service might not be the most helpful at times but atleast there honest about promotions / credits because there not getting a kick back for selling you something....Suggestion Stay away!Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello Misti Garritano Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.