AT&T Store Brooklyn Montague
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Brooklyn Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20205 out of 5Brittany gave excellent service, very friendly & informativeResponse from AT&TJune 10, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 21, 20205 out of 5I had a wonderful service! Very friendly, attentive,and they made sure I was taken care of! Thank you Lorysette and Brittany!Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 19, 20205 out of 5Thanks to Brittany. She was awesome in helping set up a new phone. Listening to other other staff members there who were interacting with customers, they too were doing a great job. They are all very patient and customer focused. Go there, this branches representatives are exactly what you would want. Thanks BrittanyResponse from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 24, 20195 out of 5They changed my plan from a family plan. Saved me money. I guess I was paying more than I should for years. So a little disappointed in AT&T as a company. The store was great.
- December 28, 20185 out of 5We went into to the store looking to compare data plans and new device. To be honest we had a rough afternoon and we weren’t exactly in our best mood. Part of our tour afternoon included a trip to our neighborhood AT&T store and leaving before shopping due to a poor customer service. After running pther errand we decided to try another AT&T store. The technician Deshaun at Montague store was an extremely knowledgeful of the products, patient, cheerful and most importantly very honest. Though we went in for reconnaissance mission we decided to sign up and buy two new iPhones XS per his suggestion. Very thankful of Deshaun and a great customer service like this keeps me want to purchase at retail store rather than online shop. Thank you!