AT&T Store New York Times Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New York Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 24, 20205 out of 5I visited the store on Saturday May 23 as I had issues with my iPhone and had a few inquires. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They answered every question and explained the options thoroughly. I had a very pleasant experience. I will certainly return to this location in the future.Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello Shamoun A. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 1, 20201 out of 5This is The worst experience I have ever had. The representatives did not even let me into the store. My phone got completely frozen and I went in to have my phone replaced. I stood outside the glass door that was locked and kept yelling out the issues with my phone. There were 3 representatives and they were chit chatting among themselves but would not help me replace my phone. These are such hard times and to see such callous behavior is ridiculous. Healthcare, grocery workers and all other essential services are putting themselves in the front line to help sick people. I don't have a phone and they kept asking me to call customer service. Not one person tried to look at my phone or give me any additional information.
The only way I could get a new phone was to pay the amount on my phone $833 is the only option they gave me.
I wish apple stores stayed open as phone companies are poorly staffed and just don't seem to care for the public.
The store doesn't also answer the phones so there is no way to even get any information before I go into the store.
- March 28, 20205 out of 5Is the 3 Times Sq store (NYC) accepting cash payments on wireless at this time
- February 20, 20201 out of 5My experience with this store was terrible. Most notably, the clerk asked me some questions about my employment and residence that seemed a bit strange to me. Then, almost exactly an hour after I left the store, someone tried to use my credit card number to make a $6314.75 purchase at Neiman Marcus. So, while I can't prove it, I strongly suspect that the clerk or the clerk's friend was responsible for that. The clerk also attempted to add the "Next Up" feature to my account without my consent, but I made him remove it before I left the store. After I got home, I discovered that the clerk had added a "device protection" plan to my account without my consent, but I got AT&T to remove that.Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 7, 20201 out of 5I stopped by this store to upgrade my phone. It should have been an open and shut case, as I own my phone and simply wanted to upgrade the device without trading in the old one. It started well, but quickly went downhill as apparently no one at this location knows how to deal with an upgrade on a FirstNet account. I will get a phone ordered and do the upgrade myself when I get back home.Response from AT&TJanuary 27, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.