AT&T Store Niagara Falls Niagara Falls
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Niagara Falls Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20205 out of 5Great service thank you Franklin for getting us the the best deal
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Went in today with my mother so she could get upgrade her phone and possibly buy a new iPad. When we walked in, one employee was helping other customers and seemed very nice. In the corner there was a man with a baseball cap on the phone with a personal conversation. I assumed he was another customer having an issue.
We browsed for a few minutes and then the man who was on the phone approached us to ask if we needed anything. We told him that we wanted to find out about the new iPhone models because my mother needed an upgrade. He took us to the table with the iPhones and just stood there very disinterested. After some silence, my mother asked him to tell her about them and asked what makes them different from each other. He said they're all different and you "just have to get a feel for it" to know which one you need. Every time she asked a specific question about which model is better for what, it was either, " They're all different" or "you just need to get a feel for it."
I thought perhaps we weren't being clear enough so I thought I would be more helpful and told him, "Well, she would like a big display that's easy to see, a good camera, and best ease of use. She has trouble hearing out of the earpiece on her current phone too." He said literally NOTHING. Not one word. I didn't even know what else to do at that point so I just shrugged in disbelief. He said, "You just have to get a feel for it."
We told him that we'll just wait on the purchase and walked out. I can't believe this person is being paid to take up oxygen or that any manager would think this person was ready to speak to the public. Just awful. My mother was so disappointed because she really wanted her purchase too.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hello Harmony C. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 24, 20191 out of 5I had come into the store to get protective glass replaced the young man that helped me was professional and kind (there was quite a long wait seems they don’t have enough employees lately)He cleaned my phone and put the protector on no problem a little later I tried to use the phone but could only hear when the speaker was on. Next day I went back and waited again but not as long. There was a different young man there I am not sure of his first name it started with a J Jason or Jeremy I am not sure and don’t want to use the wrong name because he was LOUD RUDE and DEMEANING. HE told me there was NO WAY ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED. Told me “when speakers go they go”Suggested I go to “YOUBREAKIFIX” I did. The great man there told me that perhaps when the employee cleaned the screen some makeup or gunk got into the speaker 30 min later and a fee It was fixed. I wasn’t upset about ANY of the issues other than the way I was treated. I did call back and did EDUCATE the RUDE employee and asked for a number to call and complain about him. At that time he offered to reimburse me for fixing of the problem. Which I did take. BUT ONLY because he treated me with such demeaning Disrespect. This was a “simple issue” the employee only had to say he never heard of this happening and send me to the FIX IT store without all the Attitude. Not all the employees there are like that so BEWARE of employee with the attitude and don’t deal with him. I was so angry I don’t remember other than his name began with a J.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5Perfect customer service, repaired my phone fast and didn’t try to push new product.
- August 6, 20185 out of 5It was a very good location for me to go to and staff was very friendly and helpful thank you