AT&T Store Charlotte Sharon Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Charlotte
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20211 out of 5Went in 2/01/2020 and was sold a new iPhone 11Pro for $300 off as a “promotion” for trading in my 6S. Was told it would take a few months for the promo to be reflected on my bill but that id get $10 off each month for a 30 month contract. It’s been 11 months and that still hasn’t happened. I called in May and June (customer service said I needed to go into the store that sold me the deal); so I went in the store in July, Sept (at that point the mgr at the time Chris at least was able to credit me $50); went in again in Oct, new mgr Tatiyanna said she contacted her bosses and it would take a few wks but would go through; called twice in Nov never got a call back; went back on Dec 11 at which point mgr Tatiyanna said I’d be getting the remaining $250 credited to my account within a week. Today is 1/08/2021 and I went in the store to follow up with that Mgr as that credit never happened. She no longer works there and the 2 guys who do (Terrance and someone else) DIDNT EVEN GET OUT OF THEIR CHAIRS to help. Just said “she doesn’t work here anymore and we don’t have a manager so there’s nothing we can do.” They suggested I call customer service. This has been the biggest con of all.
- January 22, 20205 out of 5Best customer service ever! Chris Callender and all who work with him always take time to make sure I get the best AT&T has to offer and always have so much fun! So personable and it is obvious the team loves helping customers and AT&T.
- October 3, 20191 out of 5I have never experienced such poor customer service at a store before. Yes we went in about 20 minutes before the store closed but we were obviously interrupting their conversation and was met with total arrogance. We will certainly never visit this location again. I'd rather wait in line for someone at Apple than deal with the representatives at this location who obviously have better things to do than be respectful and do what they were hired to do.
- April 20, 20195 out of 5Team and manager were extremely helpful and pleasant. Helped answer all my questions and issues.
- April 11, 20195 out of 5The sales rep answered all of my questions, taught me a few things about features that had changed on the phone, offered to switch my data over for me & provided me with written instructions when we saw it was going to take hours for my transfer to complete.