AT&T Store Durham Herndon Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Durham
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Durham?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Durham Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Had issues with Technical Support and went to the store. Jennifer solved all 3 of my issues that Technical Support was unable to. 2 different people couldn't do what took her minutes to do.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hello Jim H Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- July 5, 20202 out of 5The “rep” we worked (Jennifer) with was exceptional. So nice, knowledgeable, and hard working. The “manager” was absurdly lazy, to the point of it being offensive. For the hour we were in the store there was always a line of people waiting to be served, and some left without being seen because he was unwilling to do anything but DJ. The only customer he had a meaningful interaction with he was rude to (I’m actually currently watching that).
I hope the lesson Jennifer learned is how not to lead/manage when her time comes, because the example set today is straight shameful.Response from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hello Dan S Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- February 28, 20205 out of 5Davonte was a very big today. He help me open 2 new lines and was very knowledgeable and patient.Response from AT&TMarch 2, 2020Hi Tyesha,C. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 20, 20191 out of 5I felt the employee I dealt with was rude,did not want to be bothered,and never offered me a chair,he sat.
- April 10, 20195 out of 5Jay was the representative and he did a great job of letting us know the services available and the time we spent was appropriate