AT&T Store Matthews Matthews
|Day of the Week||Hours|
1909 Matthews Township Pkwy
, NC 28105
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Matthews. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Matthews
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Matthews?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Matthews Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20205 out of 5Every rep and manager handles you with expertise and care. It’s a pleasure to visit this store
- June 30, 20191 out of 5We are waiting outside at this location and the store is still closed. Signs, website, and phone system say that open at 11. We have tried calling the store with no response.
- May 29, 20192 out of 5Went back and received a new Sim Card that works, explained the problem with the order (wrong size and model) was told that's the only A we carry.
- March 31, 20191 out of 5I left my phone in an Uber, the Uber driver brought the phone to an att store in Mathews NC. A female employee from the Mathews store must’ve looked up my acct because she left a message on my girlfriends phone detailing what happened and she would be holding phone at the store, but when I went to the store to retrieve it they now say they don’t have it... The female employee from this store said she is looking for it & will get back to me. This has been going on for over 2 months now. It’s no fault of my own this att employs took the phone into her possession and into atts. I have been an att customer my whole cell phone life. I keep getting the run around & im feeling like The employee in question likely sold the phone. The other employees at the store seem to be protecting her. How can I get this matter resolved and moved above this individual store?
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Everything went well. My problems were solved completely
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.