AT&T Store Wilson Wilson Heritage Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wilson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Recently purchased a new IPhone 11 for my wife. I took her Iphone8. We spent 1200.00 for new phone and another 200.00 on accessories. Was told they don’t transfer info from one phone to another anymore. They said the reason was it takes to long for them to do it for the customer. I think this is terrible customer service. For two weeks we have been trying to get this information done and still having problems. I am also in the retail business where customer service is very important. I manage a franchise car dealership. I relate it to a customer buying a car and not setting up anything in there new car. Just tell them there is a owners manual in the car and if you have any questions call the manufacturer. You must take the time to help the customer who just spent hard earned money with you. I probably won’t be a at&t customer much longer. I called back to the store twice the same day and the manager had yet to call me.
- March 25, 20201 out of 5It is extraordinarily frustrating to call the Wilson location number and hear a non-stop busy signal. Why have a store phone if no one ever answers it and there is no other answering service for that location?Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hi! We're sorry that you received busy signal when you called our store. We appreciate you, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to fix this issue in the future.
- March 27, 20192 out of 5Having been an AT&T customer for many years, I’m extremely disappointed in my latest experience. I walked into the Wilson, NC store in September 2018, to upgrade two iPhones. We had already chosen our phones and data was being transferred from old to new phones when the store manager came over and told us about a Back to School BOGO promotion. He said if I signed up for Directv and added a third line, I could get one of the new phones free. Although it was tempting, I said no to the offer a couple of times because I was perfectly happy with my tv service and didn’t need a third line. He insisted on doing a comparison of my current bills compared to that he offered. Even though it was cheaper, I still said no because there are only two of us and we didn’t need a third line. He confirmed that I had a landline and told me I could add that number as my new line and put it on my old iPhone keeping the same number. I decided to go with the deal after asking him again “are you sure I’ll get one of the new phones free?” to which he said yes. Its over 7 months later and I’m still being charged for both new phones. I have communicated with AT&T at least once every month trying to get this straight. At first, I was told that it takes two billing cycles for the free phone credit to show on my bill. In December, I was told that the BOGO promotion was only for metropolitan areas. In January, I went back to the store and spoke with that same manager and he confirmed the BOGO did apply to his store but blamed the mistake on the rep who had helped me choose the phones (she had never mentioned the BOGO). Even when I told him he was the one who sold me on the BOGO plan, he still blamed it on the sales rep but did offer to credit my account up to $100 until he could try and fix the issue. I never heard another word from him. Later in mid-January, I called AT&T again and was told that the problem was that the new line was not on one of the new phones but it would all be fixed by January 25th. In February, I called again and spoke with a supervisor in the Loyalty Department who confirmed that I was not eligible for the BOGO promotion because the new line was not added to one of the new phones. Her response to help me fix the problem, caused by a deal I had accepted based on inaccurate information given to me, was that I could give up my current “grandfathered”service plan for a cheaper plan to make up for having to pay for the second phone! I did end up with $100 credit on my account but I was told that’s all they can do because I was sent a series of emails shortly after my purchase which fully explained my contract and I had an opportunity to cancel and didn’t. I wouldn’t mind having to pay for the second phone as I had planned on that when I went in for the upgrade, but I gave up a tv service that I was happy with for over 20 years, for one that is several steps down and I’m now stuck with it for the duration of the contract.
- January 8, 20192 out of 5I decided to invest in an I Pad Pro 12.9 so that embark on some side business adventures in graphics. First they did not have it in store so i had to wait for it to come in. It arrived today and although it looks as if it wold be a great machine, I had a few questions. I have called the representative a number of times and even texted but no response and now I am trying to call the store and the system says it is connecting me with some one in the store but it just hangs up on me. Not to mention that I have waited for a number of days for the device and it has scratches on the back of it. I am not as happy as I thought I would be when it arrived. I will visit the store tonight!
- November 12, 20185 out of 5