AT&T Store Athens Athens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Athens
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Athens?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Athens Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20201 out of 5Called and called and called for two days no answer. Get to the store at 7pm (after work) wait outside 25 mins then finally get told Sorry to busy to see me tonight. Asked why they don’t answer the phone and get told PHONE IS TURNED OFF! Maybe I should quit wasting my time with ATT and switch to a better provider!
- November 23, 20201 out of 5I have been trying to get some information about hotspot routers and which phone to get next to reduce my amount of time in store. I work with immunosuppressed people as part of my job and don’t want to hang out in an AT&T store longer than I need to and risk exposure to Covid-19. I’ve called dozens of times on different days and have yet to get someone on the phone to help me make some purchasing decisions. There is also a message that lets you know that there is no voicemail set up. This sucks.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Answer the phone!!!
- August 10, 20202 out of 5Hit or miss... Dont bother calling the phone number because nobody ever answers the store phone. I would rate this higher because I have gotten good customer service in the store in person. Because the phone number rings and no answer or message service this is just bad buisness in 2020.
- March 13, 20205 out of 5Great service...Nick and Amber in Athens, Ohio, were very helpful!!!Response from AT&TMarch 14, 2020Hi Sharon S. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.