AT&T Store Canal Winchester Canal Winchester
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Canal Winchester
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Canal Winchester?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canal Winchester Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 18, 20205 out of 5Absolutely amazing service. Adam helped us through the whole process of switching from Sprint over to ATT! We were switching 4 lines and it took a while but he was patient and explained the whole process! He was very knowledgeable about the products and services!!
- August 12, 20202 out of 5Spoke too soon. Prices and plans quoted were NOT the actual outcome. Final bill was $55.00 dollars higher than in store quote. Also told HBO max was just "part of it and didn't cost more". I'm disappointed overall.
- July 1, 20205 out of 5We were in the market for a NightHawk WiFi router, as we are full time RVers and needed reliable internet access. We were having trouble finding one, as other locations have been sold out and back ordering was promising late August or September delivery. We visited the Canal Winchester ATT store last week during our travels. They not only had one in stock, but James completely set it up for us before we left the store. We only had to take it to the motor coach and plug it in. We really appreciated his help and the help of his staff and are completely satisfied with their service. And the NightHawk works great! 👍
- June 2, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. No transparency on fees. Switched back to Verizon very next day and now I have a billing statement that shows I owe 1600.00 for cell phones I returned very next day and paid restocking fee on. Called customer service still trying to get this resolved.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5Employees at this store were great. They made switching carriers easy and were very helpful. The manager was especially helpful. He should get a raise.