AT&T Store Centerville Centerville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Centerville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Centerville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Centerville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 10, 20181 out of 5This is the fourth time I have been in the store and is the only time I received good service. This was the second time I went in for the same reason and I had to do that because the first person failed to follow through.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5I opted to visit the Centerville store as I had enough difficulty with the order I placed online. Andy Kuske was the consultant that assisted me to activate my phone. He went above and beyond to accomplish what ended up being a more difficult process than was expected. He devoted the time necessary, and was very professional and personable throughout my entire visit. I have already recommended Andy to a friend that is interested in several AT&T services.
- May 7, 20185 out of 5Nikole is awesome! Made adding a line and upgrading phones an easy process!
- March 31, 20183 out of 5There was a slight hair line scratch that I believe was there before I left. I wasn't aware I was supposed to recheck what the tech/employee was already supposed to check, which he is paid to do and I'm not. I trusted that the phone was in pristine condition since I was buying a brand new phone and not a refurbished phone. The 1st employee I spoke with I was extremely satisfied with. I came back the very next day after and spoke with manager, Otis, and he even reassured me more that I would be taken care of. I came back today and got the run around between AT&T and Samsung which ended up very aggravated and irritated by the people I talked to mostly Tony from AT&T. He even apologized how he was talking to me and still kept talking to me in the same manner he had started with. That made me even more irrate and I've never been treated this way by AT&T before and has been extremely happy until now. I've been to the store 3 times and been on with Samsung at least 3 times being the middle man which I p]didn't appreciate. Each company telling me to call the other. The process to replace or repair is also ridiculous if Samsung has to replace it. I can't have a phone for 10 business days and still have to pay for the service?
- September 18, 20175 out of 5This store went so far above and beyond for me to get my issues resolved. I am grateful for all they did to make a bad situation better! The customer service phone operators ( yes there were several I had to deal with were absolutely horrible ). The store employees took over and got the problem solved after many aggravating hours on the phone.