AT&T Store Cincinnati Kenwood Town Centre Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Cincinnati
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cincinnati?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cincinnati Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 6, 20205 out of 5I had to visit a corporate store to turn off my dad's cell due to dementia issue's he has. Chad was excellent in helping with the issue and telling me what to do about also cancelling his tv hook-up. Chad is an asset to the AT&T team! Thank-you!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Bob L. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon!
- June 21, 20191 out of 5I’m struggling to even put into words the awful experience we had in the Kenwood store today. We are not from the area, and went to the Kenwood mall to visit the Apple store and select a new phone after ours died. My husband has an AT&T plan, and they assisted him in completing the upgrade. Unfortunately, there was a glitch in the system that led to ATT having record of the transaction, and Apple being unable to complete it on their end. After TWO HOURS on the phone with ATT, the very helpful Apple representative suggested we head down to the Kenwood store (also located in the mall) to try to resolve the issue in person. The associates working struggled to understand the issue. They did make a call to corporate, but this still did not resolve the problem. We stated we were ok just foregoing the whole thing at this point, as we had been trying to work through the problem for now close to three hours with ATT (between phone calls and in store). We explained we would just get a new phone when we got home. We asked that they simply cancel the charge for the phone we had not purchased, and reinstate that line’s eligibility for an upgrade. They responded that they could get the old phone set back up. We explained this was not an option, as this phone did not work. I asked how long it would take to honor our request of just cancelling the charge and reinstating the eligibility to upgrade, so we could do so when we returned home. We received a reply of “it could take awhile.” I explained we were late to an engagement (the sole reason for being in town), and needed to leave. I was met with a condescending “well we’re just hearing about this problem now” by the manager, Derrick. I stated that we understood this (although we had been in the store 40 mins by then), and wondered if we could leave to keep our meeting and come back. As I attempted to ask this, I was interrupted repeatedly and defensively by Derrick and another associate. My husband intervened twice asking that they allow me to speak. They failed to stop talking. The last time they interrupted, my husband again asked that they let me speak, and Derrick started yelling that we had “attitudes” and needed to leave the store. He repeated, over and over, “get out.” I asked to speak with his manager, and he replied “I am the manager of this store.” I asked for the name of HIS manager, and Derrick stated “I’m not going to give you that.” He then began to walk towards the back room while repeating “get out.” I asked if he was really sure this was how he wanted to be treating customers, and if he really felt it was appropriate to withhold the name of his manager. I sincerely wanted him to pause, evaluate his behavior, and make amends. Had he, all would have been forgiven. Instead, he said “yes, get out.” He went to the back room, and another employee apologized for his behavior. But, because Derrick refused to provide the name of the District Manager, he would not either. We were appalled. We are not people who complain in restaurants, retail stores, etc. I have worked in customer service and have empathy for these positions. This behavior was so out of left field and unacceptable I’m still trying to process it. That said, I would never want someone to lose their job over a bad day, and just hope better training is provided regarding customer service. We did call the other ATT in the area, and were readily provided the name of the district manager. We’re awaiting his return call. Update: it has now been five days. The district manager will not call us back, either. We are still without a phone. CUSTOMER BEWARE!!
- June 18, 20195 out of 5The manager made sure i was completely satisfied with my experience, i came In asking if they could help me get a new phone because mine was not working anymore, and they completely succeeded. I got a new phone and it wasn’t a hassle to do so, highly recommend taking to Derrick.
- January 12, 20195 out of 5Great customer service. Agent helped me pick up best plan suited for my family. In short time I’ve upgraded my phones and completed formalities. Very satisfied with service.
- September 30, 20183 out of 5great helper for getting a new phone line for a phone......unfortunately, there were 5 guys without customers, and they were all discussing lunch breaks and lots of stuff that customers probably don't need to hear! You're overstaffed for the morning, and could probably run that store more efficiently!